Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good bye Bengals FANS
(09-26-2018, 11:18 AM)Benton Wrote: File Orders Against Demarcation 
Flip Over A Defensiveback
Feed Orangutans And Dinosaurs

I dunno, but I hope he comes back so I can stop wondering.

Fall Over A Drunk  (No offense Harley.)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:02 AM)kdgjr Wrote: I was wondering if it was only me that thought this. LOL. You had to pick THAT cheerleader?

Exactly!!! Probably just the first image that comes up when you google Bengals Cheerleader since she was in the news so much....but damn....know the room lol.

(09-26-2018, 11:08 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait. When did our cheerleaders get hot? Ninja

When they started banging high school seniors they were teaching?  Hilarious

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Tito, get me a tissue....
Reply/Quote
Thinking somebody wagered heavily on Bengals, Vikings, and against the Browns.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This almost reminds me of the ruthlessness on the old Bengals Message Board............ almost.

I did get a speckle of that nostalgia.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 01:54 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thinking somebody wagered heavily on Bengals, Vikings, and against the Browns.

O/T Cards.....but saw where the Bourbon and Beyond was a real mess.  Sorry your first trip was semi washed out.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 02:27 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Lol...is this guy still here posting? I thought he already announced he was taking his talents elsewhere?!?

Lol what talents?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 01:35 AM)jwayne Wrote: Been around too long to BITE on the fish they sold on Sunday.

Buffalo won? Against the VIKINGS? UH NO.

Bengals lose to the Panthers? UH NO.

I watched the games CAREFULLY. NO LB in the NFL would make a play like that. PERIOD.
LB's DO NOT ATTACK a offensive lineman HEAD ON. They hit the GAPS to TACKLE the man behind them.  It just doesn't happen... AND FOR 2, side by side? GIVE ME A BREAK. IF THEY DIDN'T mean to do that it was UN-ORCHESTRATED STUPIDITY

I am 62+ years old. Analyst 2 fields. I AM DONE with  the NFL in general.
The Bills game was as far as I am concerned was FIXED. (Don't try to sell me on the Brown' did it. REALLY?)

Ratings down or something? Just damn!

Bengals fans, You can have the whole thing. Good luck to all.

Likely my last post.

JUST GO!
(And for those SA's who fee the NEED to be rude F.O.A.D)

Just leave, we don't need fair weather fans, or people with less than 100 posts trying to make a big deal about leaving.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Says he's leaving, but then is all like.....
[Image: leader_introvert_750x400.png] 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 04:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Says he's leaving, but then is all like.....
[Image: leader_introvert_750x400.png] 

lmfao  :andy: :andy: :andy:
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 73180607.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 08:15 AM)Tomkat Wrote: What specific play is he referring to?  (Linebacker going for OLineman instead of gap?)

OK, I'll ask again... to get this thread back on topic...
WHAT SPECIFIC PLAY?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 07:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Cool, the first fannicide thread of the season..

Second...

But still the first victim!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Tito, get me a tissue....

Jermaine, stop teasing

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 01:35 AM)jwayne Wrote: Been around too long to BITE on the fish they sold on Sunday.

Buffalo won? Against the VIKINGS? UH NO.

Bengals lose to the Panthers? UH NO.

I watched the games CAREFULLY. NO LB in the NFL would make a play like that. PERIOD.
LB's DO NOT ATTACK a offensive lineman HEAD ON. They hit the GAPS to TACKLE the man behind them.  It just doesn't happen... AND FOR 2, side by side? GIVE ME A BREAK. IF THEY DIDN'T mean to do that it was UN-ORCHESTRATED STUPIDITY

I am 62+ years old. Analyst 2 fields. I AM DONE with  the NFL in general.
The Bills game was as far as I am concerned was FIXED. (Don't try to sell me on the Brown' did it. REALLY?)

Ratings down or something? Just damn!

Bengals fans, You can have the whole thing. Good luck to all.

Likely my last post.

JUST GO!
(And for those SA's who fee the NEED to be rude F.O.A.D)

[Image: my-butthurt-detector-is-going-crazy-meme...735779.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m still hung up on 62+
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I like Josh Allen. Good for him.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
[Image: rs_480x320-151218102608-christmas_story_...quality=90]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
You know jwayne is sitting at home this very moment celebrating the fact that this thread is still getting traction and at the top of Jungle Noise..  A true champion among quitters.. And after all ...who wouldn't be excited by that? 
I suggest that the board administrators create a fancy quitters badge so he can walk around  with it in shady parts of town and go up to people and say, "FREEZE!  UNDERCOVER QUITTER! You're under arrest... "

Thinking of badges the supporter badges would be really cool if the dates weren't so close together. Just change the 2017 to 1917 or maybe just our birthdates..  1959-2018 would be cool enough although it would also kind of be like an obituary too.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 10:38 AM)grampahol Wrote: You know jwayne is sitting at home this very moment celebrating the fact that this thread is still getting traction and at the top of Jungle Noise..  A true champion among quitters.. And after all ...who wouldn't be excited by that? 
I suggest that the board administrators create a fancy quitters badge so he can walk around  with it in shady parts of town and go up to people and say, "FREEZE!  UNDERCOVER QUITTER! You're under arrest... "

How many years + are you gramps ? I'm 54+ maybe

And this brings up another question ? How long after your birthday do you start calling yourself plus ? Few hours ? a week ? 3 months ?
I'm a little over a month to the + and I'm not sure what to do

Gaah
Reply/Quote