Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good for you Coach Zim!
Go win your team a Super Bowl! I'm not even mad we lost. I'm proud of Mike Z.. What a TRUE coach. He is a true winner and cares deeply about his team. I'm happy he put us in our place today and I hope Mike Brown feels like a complete idiotic a** for letting this man go. Good luck Zimmer!
Reply/Quote
**** Zimmer and his Vikings. Vikings will choke at some point. They always do.

I may be disgusted with the Bengals but I sure won't be rooting for anyone else. **** 'em all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Good luck to the Viking the rest of the way
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
good luck Vikings
Reply/Quote
Go Vikings and Patriots (and the Jaguars, since that's my gf's team). Boo on the Bengals for making it fairly clear I'd need to find backup teams pretty early this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:08 PM)McC Wrote: **** Zimmer and his Vikings. Vikings will choke at some point. They always do.

I may be disgusted with the Bengals but I sure won't be rooting for anyone else. **** 'em all.

Lol. Zim was a good coach and deserved a shot with a better organization
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:55 PM)Takedown Wrote: Lol. Zim was a good coach and deserved a shot with a better organization

Fine.  Whatever.  Doesn't mean I'm gonna root for him.  **** him and them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:56 PM)McC Wrote: Fine.  Whatever.  Doesn't mean I'm gonna root for him.  **** him and them.

Didn't ask you to. All good man don't blame ya.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:08 PM)McC Wrote: **** Zimmer and his Vikings.  Vikings will choke at some point.  They always do.  

I may be disgusted with the Bengals but I sure won't be rooting for anyone else.  **** 'em all.

Bitter much? Pathetic. You keep drinking that orange MB urine.
Reply/Quote
I’ll pull for the Vikings and Jaguars from here on out. Vikings because of Zim, and Jaguars because I’m going for an underdog if my team is out.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Go Patriots
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
OP: feel free to join the Vikings message board. Outside of that, please put this in round the NFL.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Go Patriots

As much as I can’t stand the Steelers, it wouldn’t hurt my heart to see them beat the Patriots, who would leave Shittsburgh on an 0-2 losing streak.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OP: feel free to join the Vikings message board. Outside of that, please put this in round the NFL.

I mean, it is somewhat bengals related. No one here to my knowledge is hopping off the Bengals bandwagon. No reason to be sour.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:25 PM)Takedown Wrote: I mean, it is somewhat bengals related. No one here to my knowledge is hopping off the Bengals bandwagon. No reason to be sour.

Wha..who...you mean there's a Bengals bandwagon somewhere? Oh yeah..that "We'll get the number one pick again someday soon" one.. I almost forgot. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:25 PM)Takedown Wrote: I mean, it is somewhat bengals related. No one here to my knowledge is hopping off the Bengals bandwagon. No reason to be sour.

It is only "somewhat Bengals related" because folks keep bringing up a coordinator that has been gone from here for 3 years. As I said: you wanna sign Zimmer's praises do it on the Vikings MB. Nothing "sour" about it.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wha..who...you mean there's a Bengals bandwagon somewhere? Oh yeah..that "We'll get the number one pick again someday soon" one.. I almost forgot. 

I could care less about our place in the draft lol. We've drafted busts in the top 10 and all pro players in later rounds.
Reply/Quote
You know..somewhere Andrew Luck is writing Peyton Manning a check for breaking his neck and Curtis Painter one for truly sucking so he wouldn't get drafted by the Bengals.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is only "somewhat Bengals related" because folks keep bringing up a coordinator that has been gone from here for 3 years. As I said: you wanna sign Zimmer's praises do it on the Vikings MB. Nothing "sour" about it.  

Leave it to the mods, I did consider putting it in the NFL forum. You got a tude dude. Chill pill. Apologies for upsetting you.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is only "somewhat Bengals related" because folks keep bringing up a coordinator that has been gone from here for 3 years. As I said: you wanna sign Zimmer's praises do it on the Vikings MB. Nothing "sour" about it.  

Well we also just finished playing that team a couple hours ago. 

Also, are we not allowed to discuss past people from the organization on these boards? Especially after we played them and have just started a head coaching search?

Finally, let the mods mod. They'll move it if they feel it necessary. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote