Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good for you Coach Zim!
(12-18-2017, 01:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: That could go two ways....Whitworth stayed loyal to them, and slogged through this shit show not getting the recognition he deserved as a result.  They could have showed him loyalty by cementing his legacy here.  Instead, as usual, Douchebag Brown cheaped out, and Whit left.  **** Son of Paul.

While they are a terrible franchise...the Browns extended Joe Thomas AFTER he was on the IR for the rest of the year to show him how much they appreciated him.

We could have done something like that for Whitworth.

This drafting to replace guys that will be free agents in 1 or 2 years really has a big con in that it makes veterans mad.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are the one that created a thread a called Mike Brown an "Idiotic Azz" and then sang the praises of a coach and team that just beat us. I say this has no place in Jungle Noise and somehow I have an attitude. 

WTS, it will be allowed to remain here because this moderation team does not have to answer to the team as they did on the Mothership. I just wish they'd start a subforum for Bengal fans, 

You're being a bit of a drama queen on this one. Personally, I think a Zimmer post is relevant to the Bengals considering he was here so long,many of us wanted him as our HC, his team is in the playoffs, & his team also just destroyed The Bengals. It could or should be removed later, but this week it seems pretty damn relevant.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:23 PM)McC Wrote: Well, you're here, so you must be drinking it too.  Difference is, I'm not judging you.  And if you're seeing orange urine, see a doctor.

Sue me, I don't have a second team.

I'm in no place to judge anyone. Not that kind of person. I'm just not so bitter that I'm gonna hate on Coach Zim for having success. He was here a long time, and contributed much to our current team. Hell, Paulie G is one of his disciples.

I love this team. Always have. I don't love the current ownership. Happy Holidays!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 02:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: While they are a terrible franchise...the Browns extended Joe Thomas AFTER he was on the IR for the rest of the year to show him how much they appreciated him.

We could have done something like that for Whitworth.

This drafting to replace guys that will be free agents in 1 or 2 years really has a big con in that it makes veterans mad.

Pretty damn bad when the Stains outclass you......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 02:28 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm in no place to judge anyone. Not that kind of person. I'm just not so bitter that I'm gonna hate on Coach Zim for having success. He was here a long time, and contributed much to our current team. Hell, Paulie G is one of his disciples.

I love this team. Always have. I don't love the current ownership. Happy Holidays!

Actually, I misspoke.  I do have a second team--whoever is playing the Steelers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
+1 for go Zim and the Vikings. Also hoping Whit and the Rams do well.
Reply/Quote