Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Good idea?
Bengals fan paints his house like a bengals helmet. Good idea, bad idea?

Bad idea......

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25370635/look-bengals-fan-gets-crazy-paints-his-house-to-look-like-teams-helmet

Reply/Quote
I say screw it. Let the guy have his fun.
Reply/Quote
The pizza guy shouldn't have any trouble finding his house.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Bengals fan paints his house like a bengals helmet. Good idea, bad idea?

Bad idea......

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25370635/look-bengals-fan-gets-crazy-paints-his-house-to-look-like-teams-helmet

And then his wife came home and threw his ass out.

That is pure madness.  And I love it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Not for me personally, but kudos to him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Typical Dude - Awesome... Wife- Nope Divorced, Neighbors, - Don't have any so they won't get mad.. Seems he has taken everything into consideration... so He can do what he wants hahhaa.. He thought about everyone else feelings even though there were none.. Nice..
Reply/Quote
Talk about "curb appeal"
Reply/Quote
He clearly has no plans to ever move to another house.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
No problem with the idea. But the execution sucks. Those don't look like tiger stripes at all.
Reply/Quote
I think they are a little FAT.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No problem with the idea.  But the execution sucks.  Those don't look like tiger stripes at all.

(11-12-2015, 06:22 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I think they are a little FAT.

They look like Dr Seuss shark fins.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Bengals fan paints his house like a bengals helmet. Good idea, bad idea?

Bad idea......

A guy with way too much time on his hands.

Reply/Quote
I love it. I had a friend on my college team that hand-painted his VW "Thing" to look like a Bengals helmet.

The rugby team, largely populated of Browns Fans, promptly placed it on top of an Oldsmobile.
Reply/Quote
Uhhgg! I'm not sure if there are any other suitable words, but I'll try.
I'd hate to have to repaint the place. Black is tough enough to cover, but the bright orange?

I like the team and all, but somehow it just screams UHHHGGGG!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If he likes it, its cool. If I was going to go that route I would have put more thought in it and possibly hired a professional painter/artist.

Reply/Quote
Good for him - whatever blows your skirt up man!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They look like Dr Seuss shark fins.

Give the guy a break... he is either on some pretty powerful pharmaceuticals, or has stopped taking his powerful pharmaceuticals and needs to immediately start again...
Reply/Quote
I don't think the guy gives two shits what everyone else thinks. Which is exactly why I like it.
Reply/Quote
Looks like a fine establishment.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
LOL that looks so bad.

I'm with Freddy on this one, I'd probably not really have much of an opinion or even think it was kind of cool if it actually looked good.

That looks....awful. Very poor execution. If you're going to ruin your neighbor's property value, you should at least make it look like actual tiger stripes.
Reply/Quote