Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news!
I will be officially backing the Steelers on their quest for #7!

My qualifications are sound. I'm the fan of a team that has the most inept owner in the history of professional football and a coach that has set the record for futility in the playoffs. Fan of the team that is surrounded on all sides by championships. Steelers a few hundred miles NE and in the same division--6 rings. Ravens a few hundred miles E and in the same division--2 rings (and they've only been around a couple decades). Colts 90 miles W--1 ring. Fan of the team that lost 2 SBs to two of the greatest players of all time, at their position. A team that hasn't so much as won a single playoff game in over 25 years. Etc etc. I've been at it for 38 years so i have plenty of experience. 

Don't mistake this for bad luck or a curse or anything like that. It's just bad timing or something. 

My nephew is a Steelers fan and we went to the Monday night game 3 years ago. 

I will be right there along side him, cheering for the Steelers and giving them my full support and hope that i finally get to witness a NFL championship for a team that i'm rooting for. 

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I will be officially backing the Steelers on their quest for #7!

My qualifications are sound. I'm the fan of a team that has the most inept owner in the history of professional football and a coach that has set the record for futility in the playoffs. Fan of the team that is surrounded on all sides by championships. Steelers a few hundred miles NE and in the same division--6 rings. Ravens a few hundred miles E and in the same division--2 rings (and they've only been around a couple decades). Colts 90 miles W--1 ring. Fan of the team that lost 2 SBs to two of the greatest players of all time, at their position. A team that hasn't so much as won a single playoff game in over 25 years. Etc etc. I've been at it for 38 years so i have plenty of experience. 

Don't mistake this for bad luck or a curse or anything like that. It's just bad timing or something. 

I will be right there along side him, cheering for the Steelers and giving them my full support and hope that i finally get to witness a NFL championship for a team that i'm rooting for. 

I just had to post! I never thought I'd ever read you make a post such as this. Seems like you "respect" the Steelers as much as I do now!  ThumbsUp

I'm with you... I'm rooting for the Steelers as well. The Colts were so sucky this year, it was painful watching them. In case you're wondering, it pissed me off that the Colts defense injured Derek Carr of the Raiders. The Raiders are kind of the Cinderella team this season and now, it's pretty much over for them. That sucks!

By the way, I watched the Bengals game against the Texans. Bengals should have won that game. That field goal shank was the only reason the Texans won. I hated Bill O'Brien's post game interview. I'll be rooting for ANY TEAM who plays the Texans in the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I will be officially backing the Steelers on their quest for #7!

Welcome aboard Faulk. I knew you would come around. Your dream was your ticket out. This will help the multitude of other disgruntled Bengal fans who want to root and follow a real
football organization. Happy New Year!!
Reply/Quote

Poor Vambo. You hurt his feelings.

You know him, the Shit Stain fan north of you whos team won those 8  "championships"  in the 50's and 60's lol.
Reply/Quote

http://idiomorigins.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/bandwagon-2.jpg

Welcome aboard!

[Image: bandwagon-2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 10:03 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Welcome aboard Faulk. I knew you would come around. Your dream was your ticket out. This will help the multitude of other disgruntled Bengal fans who want to root and follow a real
football organization. Happy New Year!!

(12-26-2016, 10:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: Poor Vambo. You hurt his feelings.

You know him, the Shit Stain fan north of you whos team won those 8  "championships"  in the 50's and 60's lol.

(12-26-2016, 10:38 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Welcome aboard!

[Image: bandwagon-2.jpg]

You'll all have to excuse rfaulk for his comments, as clearly someone forgot to give him his proper meds today. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 11:32 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You'll all have to excuse rfaulk for his comments, as clearly someone forgot to give him his proper meds today. Ninja

Not buying it for a moment. That game has been played before.

The Bat.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 11:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: Not buying it for a moment. That game has been played before.

The Bat.

Bat pretended to be a full on Steelers fan, not just to root for them in the playoffs.

Also, he did it on April 1.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather rip my arm off and **** myself with the severed limb than root for the Steelers.

In case anyone was wondering.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
This is just rfaulks evil genius idea to smack talk the Steelers for having bandwagon fans.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Here ya go Faulk

[Image: steelersfanapplication.png]image upload no limit
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 11:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Here ya go Faulk

LOL, Just what the doctor ordered.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 11:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Here ya go Faulk

A Steelers application from a Browns fan. 

How cute.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ZS5iLCngVfXgn69MfG0...5EOlXU7wBQ]
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 04:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A Steelers application from a Browns fan. 

How cute.

Goin there again. How Cute.

Just fill out the application son.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 04:58 PM)Griever Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ZS5iLCngVfXgn69MfG0...5EOlXU7wBQ]

HA!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 06:04 PM)Vlad Wrote: Goin there again. How Cute.

Just fill out the application son.

I don't need no stinkin' application!

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 09:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't need no stinkin' application!

Calm down Rfaulk, its not the end of the world. It could always be worse. Your team could be the Clowns ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 06:26 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Calm down Rfaulk, its not the end of the world. It could always be worse. Your team could be the Clowns ThumbsUp

Eh ...bungles clowns, clowns bungles. Both teams slapstick comedy acts.

Both make the list of the top 9 most dysfunctional franchises. What a surprise.

https://dsportsnews.com/nfls-nine-most-dysfunctional-franchises/
Reply/Quote
So Faulk, how will our boys fare tomorrow?  Can we beat the Stains with our back ups?
Reply/Quote