Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news!
(01-08-2017, 05:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: your_tears_are_delicious_by_bizrat-d5svk51.png]

lol now that you don't have to sweat the dolphins anymore, your asshole is unpuckered and here you come. I expect the rest of the garbage pail kids will be right behind you.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: your_tears_are_delicious_by_bizrat-d5svk51.png]

Yeah. Keep joking about supporting a team full of turds. 

There were no tears shed on any of those posts.

Maybe you're drinking something that came out of ole grey?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Keep joking about supporting a team full of turds. 

There were no tears shed on any of those posts.

Maybe you're drinking something that came out of ole grey?

Did Pacman make bail yet?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I will be officially backing the Steelers on their quest for #7!

My qualifications are sound. I'm the fan of a team that has the most inept owner in the history of professional football and a coach that has set the record for futility in the playoffs. Fan of the team that is surrounded on all sides by championships. Steelers a few hundred miles NE and in the same division--6 rings. Ravens a few hundred miles E and in the same division--2 rings (and they've only been around a couple decades). Colts 90 miles W--1 ring. Fan of the team that lost 2 SBs to two of the greatest players of all time, at their position. A team that hasn't so much as won a single playoff game in over 25 years. Etc etc. I've been at it for 38 years so i have plenty of experience. 

Don't mistake this for bad luck or a curse or anything like that. It's just bad timing or something. 

My nephew is a Steelers fan and we went to the Monday night game 3 years ago. 

I will be right there along side him, cheering for the Steelers and giving them my full support and hope that i finally get to witness a NFL championship for a team that i'm rooting for. 

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!!!

So, after all these years, you rooted for a team and they won their playoff game.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Keep joking about supporting a team full of turds. 

But he wasn't joking about supporting a "team full of turds", he was laughing at you.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just for the record, i could never root for this piece of shit, cheap-shotting, dirty, cheating turd of a franchise and, honestly, anyone that does condone the bullshit they pull and have pulled over the years, you should re-evaluate yourself. 

Speared another opponent in the face...oh, the QB of course.

Biggest piece of shit compilation of players (next to the '70s Raiders) in the history of the NFL.

The first time in your lifetime your team wins a playoff game and you're just gonna walk away?

You did fill out that application right?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 06:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did Pacman make bail yet?

Sorry. I couldn't even begin to care about what Pacman is doing. Maybe ask someone who does care?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 08:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: But he wasn't joking about supporting a "team full of turds", he was laughing at you.

Cool. We have something in common then, cause i'm laughing at you all. 

Well, that's not 100% correct. It's more like pitying. 

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Cool. We have something in common then, cause i'm laughing at you all. 

Well, that's not 100% correct. It's more like pitying. 

You sure have a funny way of expressing laughter. You sound like one angry dude to me.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:14 AM)Vlad Wrote: You sure have a funny way of expressing laughter. You sound like one angry dude to me.

Right. Because anger is so easily distinguished via text. 

On a scale of 1-10, how angry was that last sentence?

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right. Because anger is so easily distinguished via text. 

On a scale of 1-10, how angry was that last sentence?

(01-08-2017, 04:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just for the record, i could never root for this piece of shit, cheap-shotting, dirty, cheating turd of a franchise and, honestly, anyone that does condone the bullshit they pull and have pulled over the years, you should re-evaluate yourself. 

Biggest piece of shit compilation of players (next to the '70s Raiders) in the history of the NFL.

Hardy har har.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:45 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Mike Tomlin looks like Pepe the Frog

[Image: pepe_the_frog_sad.jpg]
[Image: mike-tomlin-2013.jpg]
I've thought this for forever.
I can't remember if I posted similar pics in P&R or here.

Regardless, spot on.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Don't care...Still in the playoffs.

Re-evaluation not coming so whine away.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Don't care...Still in the playoffs.

Re-evaluation not coming so whine away.

You are not the boss of me. I will whine where and when i want to, you damn Gingerlope!!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are not the boss of me. I will whine where and when i want to, you damn Gingerlope!!

I mean you just whined....right after I told you to.  The evidence is clear, you do what I tell you to.   :andy:
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean you just whined....right after I told you to.  The evidence is clear, you do what I tell you to.   :andy:

That wasn't whining. That was a finely tuned grouse. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That wasn't whining. That was a finely tuned grouse. 

There's a meme in there somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 12:56 AM)Beaker Wrote: There's a meme in there somewhere.

When they are done with their bath, I'll send them over to flush it out.

[Image: dogs-5.jpg]
Reply/Quote