Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news on Joe Burrow's Recovery
Burrow's doctor offers encouraging news on his recovery and the recovery of other athletes that he provided surgery.

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That guy is the Dodgers team surgeon which is great. (I'm also a big Dodgers fan.)
Reply/Quote
God !

Lets now hope that the god doctor pumps his body full of that special antibiotic, against that frightful bacteria : "Bacterius Zacterius-Taylerius" !
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 09:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That guy is the Dodgers team surgeon which is great. (I'm also a big Dodgers fan.)

I thought you only rooted for teams that suck? Tongue

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:03 PM)Snapcount Wrote: God !

Lets now hope that the god doctor pumps his body full of that special antibiotic, against that frightful bacteria : "Bacterius Zacterius-Taylerius" !

That’s deadly stuff.

Reply/Quote
I'm just glad they were able to save the leg. Some here were forecasting amputation.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought you only rooted for teams that suck? Tongue

Haha...funny you should mention that.

Pistons - 3 titles in my lifetime.
Penguins - 5
Dodgers - 2 and they generally have good teams.
Miami Hurricanes - 5 but I only remember 3.
UCLA Bruins at Basketball - 1
Bengals - 0
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm just glad they were able to save the leg. Some here were forecasting amputation.

Can you blame us after AJ and Eifert?

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought you only rooted for teams that suck? Tongue

That’s definitely me.

Cincinnati Bengals - WOMP WOMP

Oregon Ducks - ZERO

OKC Thunder - ZERO

Nashville Predators - ZERO
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:31 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: That’s definitely me.

Oregon Ducks - ZERO

OKC Thunder - ZERO

Preds are usually good at least. My only other team I follow as closely as the Bengals (I casually root for the Reds and UC) is the Devils. I’ve seen them win a couple Cups, but that seems like another lifetime ago. Other than their trip to the finals in 2012, and Taylor Hall’s MVP season a few years ago it’s been about as abysmal as the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Preds are usually good at least. My only other team I follow as closely as the Bengals (I casually root for the Reds and UC) is the Devils. I’ve seen them win a couple Cups, but that seems like another lifetime ago. Other than their trip to the finals in 2012, and Taylor Hall’s MVP season a few years ago it’s been about as abysmal as the Bengals.

Same here. Well, about the devil's, not the reds or uc. I got the watch them once when they played in nashville.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 11:00 PM)Benton Wrote: Same here. Well, about the devil's, not the reds or uc. I got the watch them once when they played in nashville.

You like Hunter S Thompson and the Devils? You’re good people, Benton.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm just glad they were able to save the leg. Some here were forecasting amputation.

Ok, I admit I worried a little to much about it.. Just get sick of seeing our #1 picks going down. Especially Joe.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:31 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: That’s definitely me.

Oregon Ducks - ZERO

OKC Thunder - ZERO

You deserve it for OKC.... Crime and theft don't pay...

Sonics son!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haha...funny you should mention that.

Penguins - 5
Bengals - 0

I learned a lot about the Pistons through that Michael Jordan documentary.  Man, were they a nasty bunch!  I was watching NBA during that time, but it was all about Chicago.  Never even knew about the bad boys in detroit!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 11:32 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I learned a lot about the Pistons through that Michael Jordan documentary.  Man, were they a nasty bunch!  I was watching NBA during that time, but it was all about Chicago.  Never even knew about the bad boys in detroit!!!

Yep. The team with Billups, Wallace, Wallace, Hamilton, and Prince was fun too. Crazy that was 18 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haha...funny you should mention that.

Penguins - 5
Bengals - 0

Pistons only have 3 titles period... Quit trying to make them out to be some dynasty of years gone by. I mean I guess they should've had more, but they pretty much carved out a niche of winning when other teams were declining or not yet there.

All kidding aside... That Rasheed Wallace, Hamilton, Chauncey team was fun to watch. They should've won more than they did.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 11:41 PM)jason Wrote: Pistons only have 3 titles period... Quit trying to make them out to be some dynasty of years gone by. I mean I guess they should've had more, but they pretty much carved out a niche of winning when other teams were declining or not yet there.

All kidding aside... That Rasheed Wallace, Hamilton, Chauncey team was fun to watch. They should've won more than they did.

They had the Spurs in the finals the next year if they just covered Robert Horry on a 3.

Interestingly, in the NBA over the last 30-40 years...the same 6-7 teams win all the titles.

Celtics, Lakers, Pistons, Spurs, Rockets, Heat, then the Cavs and Mavs won 1. I'm probably missing a team or 2.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 11:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They had the Spurs in the finals the next year if they just covered Robert Horry on a 3.

They weren't the only team to have Horry bite em...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 11:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They had the Spurs in the finals the next year if they just covered Robert Horry on a 3.

Interestingly, in the NBA over the last 30-40 years...the same 6-7 teams win all the titles.

Celtics, Lakers, Pistons, Spurs, Rockets, Heat, then the Cavs and Mavs won 1. I'm probably missing a team or 2.

Golden State, Philly, and Toronto, but yeah... The NBA is the ultimate haves and have nots league.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote