Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Guys
Mods, you can put this in Klotsch or wherever man. But I just wanted a few to see this post. My wife and I fell apart all of a sudden, and we split up. She took her life 5 days later. I kinda' just don't have it anymore, but you can leave my account active, maybe someday?

I've known several of you for a very long time. And some very new friends as well. I'm going to miss all of you man.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m really sorry that happened to your family. Take care of yourself and be patient with the healing process.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
what the hell? take care bro
we will all be here when the time is right
Reply/Quote
I hope you aren't insinuating that you are going to you hurt yourself or take your life. I hope you gain peace and I'll be praying for you. Take care bud.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 02:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I hope you are insinuating that you are going to you hurt yourself or take your life. I hope you gain peace and I'll be praying for you. Take care bud.

Uh what? Reaaaaaly hope you're missing an "n't" in there.

Wishing you the best Tiger Teeth. Hopefully you have a good support system in place.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 02:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mods, you can put this in Klotsch or wherever man.  But I just wanted a few to see this post.  My wife and I fell apart all of a sudden, and we split up.  She took her life 5 days later.  I kinda' just don't have it anymore, but you can leave my account active, maybe someday?

I've known several of you for a very long time.  And some very new friends as well.  I'm going to miss all of you man.

Sorry for your loss.

I hope that you come back when you're ready because I think the message board family would be good for you.

If you're ever feeling down or alone, just get back on here and post and we'll do our best to lift you up.

Take care, brother.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 02:38 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Uh what? Reaaaaaly hope you're missing an "n't" in there.

Wishing you the best Tiger Teeth. Hopefully you have a good support system in place.

Yeah that was a typo in the worst way. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
So sorry for your loss.
Reply/Quote
I am so very sorry that all this is going on Find you balance and your peace again, we'll be here when you are ready to come back

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I am so sorry for what you must be going through. I don't know why but it made me think of how Coach Zimmer lost his wife in his time with us. This might be a strange idea but you might try writing him. I'm sure he is busy but he might respond to a fan of his old team who is going through a tragedy that very few can understand.

In any case, we are here if you ever want someone to listen.

Reply/Quote
sorry to hear TT. Just shot you a PM. Please read and get back to me.

All the best buddy.
Reply/Quote
That's terrible. Best of luck. Don't be afraid to lean on folks right now.
Reply/Quote
Man, Tiger Teeth that is horrible brother. Shocked

Hope somehow you can heal from such a travesty.Sad
Reply/Quote
TT, the Fantasy league won't be the same without you, but you'll always have a place in the league (even if I have to kick out my ass. commish). You do you and come back when you're ready. IMO this board can be quite the escape at times.

Except for PnR..those guys....

Take care and I'm only a PM away.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Damn man. Don't even know what to say.
Reply/Quote
So sorry to hear that, TT. Terrible situation. Wishing you the best during this time and you've got a community that cares.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 02:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mods, you can put this in Klotsch or wherever man. But I just wanted a few to see this post. My wife and I fell apart all of a sudden, and we split up. She took her life 5 days later. I kinda' just don't have it anymore, but you can leave my account active, maybe someday?

I've known several of you for a very long time. And some very new friends as well. I'm going to miss all of you man.

I don’t know you, but please take care of yourself.

I’m sorry to hear about any/all that you’re going through.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 02:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mods, you can put this in Klotsch or wherever man. But I just wanted a few to see this post. My wife and I fell apart all of a sudden, and we split up. She took her life 5 days later. I kinda' just don't have it anymore, but you can leave my account active, maybe someday?

Prayers for you and your family.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: TT, the Fantasy league won't be the same without you, but you'll always have a place in the league (even if I have to kick out my ass. commish). You do you and come back when you're ready. IMO this board can be quite the escape at times.

Except for PnR..those guys....

Take care and I'm only a PM away.

Ass commish reporting for duty
Reply/Quote
Mate really shitty news, hang tough man.
Reply/Quote