Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye first place !
And just like that the sky has officially started to fall.

[Image: 44-EB173-F-725-A-4674-860-C-6515-F3215-FE1.jpg_]
Reply/Quote
You seem almost happy about it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Well, if we are going to lay an egg, better now than in the playoffs? mmmmmright?

On a positive note, it was nice to see Driskel play well for some plays.
Reply/Quote
Meh. Fitting. I still haven't forgotten how we all felt back in early January.

Well deserved embarrassment after the Marvin re-hire.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You seem almost happy about it!

Sick of the same old garbage
Reply/Quote
I don’t know why people are surprised, these are the same old Bengals. Marvin Lewis should have never been brought back. He still can’t win in primtime , beat the Steelers or win a playoff game. What an embarrassment that was , the team was completely unprepared. Burfict is a clown he’s still making boneheaded plays he’s not worth the trouble anymore.
Reply/Quote
Well now Tampa Bay is a must win and not only a must win they have to come out and look sharp. The D has got to stop being gashed by everyone and the DL has got to consistently get pressure. On the O it boils down to they should be embarrassed at having the OL being blown back by the 31st ranked defense in the league missing its lead pass rusher and best secondary player. Basic blocking and basic tackling - we are poor at both.
Reply/Quote
Ravens, Steelers, and Browns all have the Chiefs still on their schedule.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:09 AM)Synric Wrote: Ravens, Steelers, and Browns all have the Chiefs still on their schedule.

And I bet the Ravens and Steelers win or at least have a more competitive showing
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:09 AM)Synric Wrote: Ravens, Steelers, and Browns all have the Chiefs still on their schedule.

(10-22-2018, 01:12 AM)Trademark Wrote: And I bet the Ravens and Steelers win or at least have a more competitive showing

LOL

Steelers already lost to the chiefs.   Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:14 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL

My bad your right it's the Patriots the Steelers still have on their schedule.

Lol in my defense I might have drank a six pack in the first quarter alone tonight.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Chiefs already beat the Steelers in week 2
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:05 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I don’t know why people are surprised, these are the same old Bengals. Marvin Lewis should have never been brought back. He still can’t win in primtime , beat the Steelers or win a playoff game. What an embarrassment that was , the team was completely unprepared. Burfict is a clown he’s still making boneheaded plays he’s not worth the trouble anymore.

Yes, Vontaze Burfict is the reason we lost. Not being held to ONE td against the worst defense in the league.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals end the season at the Browns and at the Steelers. That'll be 2 more losses. This team will be lucky to be .500 this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:14 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL

Yeah that’s right and they were more competitive
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes, Vontaze Burfict is the reason we lost. Not being held to ONE td against the worst defense in the league.

We gave up 45 points though. Not saying it's Burfict's fault, but this was a nice all-around beat down.

Offense, defense, special teams. A Marvin Lewis big game special.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:21 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We gave up 45 points though. Not saying it's Burfict's fault, but this was a nice all-around beat down.

Offense, defense, special teams. A Marvin Lewis big game special.

He wasn’t good tonight, and went out with yet another injury, but on the list of reasons why this team lost tonight Vontaze Burfict is very, very low.

We need to surround him with some other LBers who aren’t completely terrible. Preston Brown is giving Lawson a run for his money as far as biggest disappointment for me so far this season.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:20 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Bengals end the season at the Browns and at the Steelers. That'll be 2 more losses. This team will be lucky to be .500 this year.

Not every team is as good as the Chiefs, and we have a lot of non-prime time games left.

That said, any hope that this team would be "different" as far as playoffs, prime-time and Steelers are dashed though. Fuh-get about it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He wasn’t good tonight, and went out with yet another injury, but on the list of reasons why this team lost tonight Vontaze Burfict is very, very low.

We need to surround him with some other LBers who aren’t completely terrible. Preston Brown is giving Lawson a run for his money as far as biggest disappointment for me so far this season.

I'm with ya. Talent isn't an issue with this team.

We have the same problem we've had for 16 years. Oh, and Austin is officially our "Zampese" of the defense.
Reply/Quote
The use of garbage on here is kinda weird. Pretty talented team. Might not have shown it tonight but stuff happens. KC was sharp on almost everything they did. We were not. Here's the bright side (damnit Dog, stop being so positive because your blinding us with your light) if we play them again in the playoffs, we will be ready.

[Image: tumblr_p1o3w243JO1qfy2kdo1_500.gif]

Reply/Quote