Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye marvin
Two turnovers tonight. One in the red zone and they came away with three. I can't defend this guy anymore. He's got to go
. Another prime time loss.
Reply/Quote
We just have to play better.

Giggle Giggle Giggle.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:50 AM)car91 Wrote: Two turnovers tonight. One in the red zone and they came away with three. I can't defend this guy anymore. He's got to go
. Another prime time loss.

That was horrible.  Two big guys in Green and Eifert, and not one toss into the end-zone.  I was so pissed.
Reply/Quote
12 Days to prepare.. and this is what we get.. YAY BENGAL FANS!!!
Reply/Quote
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Marvin aint going nowhere.
Reply/Quote
Watching post game news conference now, and Marvin doesn't look good for one....unhealthy looking. Not really saying anything of substance - just recapping plays that beat us. Feel kinda sorry for the guy, but it's (past) time for new energy to run the show.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I so wish

Marvin will still be the HC next season even if we don't win another game, wait and see. Unless he decides to give something back to Cincinnati and quits.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I honestly cannot decide which is worse at the moment....

1.) HC, OC and DC

2.) overall defense

3.) O-line. (How about that pass protection effort on the last series)

What really sucks is knowing your team's playoff chances are essentially nil this early in the season.
Reply/Quote
If Marvin has any integrity in terms of respect for the game and the organization that gave him his shot at being an NFL HC, he will resign the absolute instant the last second ticks down of the final game of the season.
Reply/Quote
The window has closed on our playoff caliber team unfortunately.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:58 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: I honestly cannot decide which is worse at the moment....

1.) HC, OC and DC

2.) overall defense

What really sucks is knowing your team's playoff chances are essentially nil this early in the season.

The O LINE is ABSOLUTE complete Garbage

O-Line coach needs to go, next is these Mickey mouse horse shit formations that do nothing but wear out our already shitty Oline

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:58 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: I honestly cannot decide which is worse at the moment....

1.) HC, OC and DC

2.) overall defense

1) Coordinators are both awful

2) Oline is pathetic - Bodine is the worst starting OL I have ever seen

3) HC

4) Defense
Reply/Quote

1.) HC, OC and DC

2.) overall defense

Feel you but it has to be the O-line in my book and PA must be added to the mix as well. 

But all mentioned are clearly not getting it done. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Penalties, penalties, penalties.  The lack of discipline and accountability rears its ugly head again.  Poor trench play and penalties lost this game. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
#hesnotmycoach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:05 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Feel you but it has to be the O-line in my book and PA must be added to the mix as well. 

But all mentioned are clearly not getting it done. 

I agree. I am not a Marvin supporter but I think the line takes the cake. My jaw was on the ground that last series. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:01 AM)bengals73 Wrote: The O LINE is ABSOLUTE complete Garbage

O-Line coach needs to go, next is these Mickey mouse horse shit formations that do nothing but wear out our already shitty Oline

Except that Mickey Mouse formation was about the only thing that worked, offensively.
Reply/Quote
Marvin will be receiving his annual extension soon, so yeah......he is going nowhere. Unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:08 AM)Whatever Wrote: Except that Mickey Mouse formation was about the only thing that worked, offensively.

Yup....first play

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:57 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Watching post game news conference now, and Marvin doesn't look good for one....unhealthy looking. Not really saying anything of substance - just recapping plays that beat us. Feel kinda sorry for the guy, but it's (past) time for new energy to run the show.

I agree completely, but don't see it happening until after 2017. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the band will still be intact next year.

[Image: z4VUkLp.png]
Reply/Quote