Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye marvin
(11-15-2016, 01:58 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: I honestly cannot decide which is worse at the moment....

1.) HC, OC and DC

2.) overall defense

3.) O-line. (How about that pass protection effort on the last series)

What really sucks is knowing your team's playoff chances are essentially nil this early in the season.

I vote HC, because it was apparent very early on that you had your #2 and #3.  What did the coach do to address these issues?  Nothing and nothing.  We knew at WEEK 1....nothing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:58 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: I honestly cannot decide which is worse at the moment....

1.) HC, OC and DC

2.) overall defense

3.) O-line. (How about that pass protection effort on the last series)

What really sucks is knowing your team's playoff chances are essentially nil this early in the season.

PLAYOFFS?  PLAYOFFS?  
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 09:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I vote HC, because it was apparent very early on that you had your #2 and #3.  What did the coach do to address these issues?  Nothing and nothing.  We knew at WEEK 1....nothing.  

It sounds to me like Paul Guenther actually wanted to make some changes over the bye week but, of course, Marvin got his tits twisted over it and shot him down.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
O-line has been the biggest disappointment to me. It's a miracle Andy hasn't got seriously hurt. During the last series it was like they weren't even there. Absolutely steamrolled. Beyond pathetic with the season on the line. Playoffs, yea right. Who could they beat if they did make the playoffs. The window has shut. Time to clean house with Marvin & company. Past time....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:13 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: O-line has been the biggest disappointment to me. It's a miracle Andy hasn't got seriously hurt. During the last series it was like they weren't even there. Absolutely steamrolled. Beyond pathetic with the season on the line. Playoffs, yea right. Who could they beat if they did make the playoffs. The window has shut. Time to clean house with Marvin & company. Past time....

Agreed. Andy was running for his life all night. The sad thing is the Giants pass rush has been horrible this year.
Reply/Quote
Starvin' Marvin has carte blanche in suckitude from the worst owner in professional sports history.

31 other franchises would have moved on several times from the underachiever.

Mike Brown = shit for brains
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:57 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Watching post game news conference now, and Marvin doesn't look good for one....unhealthy looking. Not really saying anything of substance - just recapping plays that beat us. Feel kinda sorry for the guy, but it's (past) time for new energy to run the show.
Good, maybe he could resign for health reasons. 
Reply/Quote