Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your under the radar player who could be a difference maker this year
(08-01-2017, 12:54 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Tough to really call anyone under the radar on this board.  Too many knowledgeable people.

That being said, I'm looking for Marcus Hardison to finally have somewhat of an impact.

I tend to agree, what is under the radar when CFA's have their own threads?  

One I think could surprise is J.J. Dielman.  

The guy needs to work on his lower body strength, but if they carry 9 OL and he beats out TJ then he isn't as far from the field as we think.  Then we could have the Kyle Cook effect where mediocrity is treated like a hero when the incumbent struggles.  I want to see Bodine succeed, but if u want a shot in the dark actual under the radar guy this is my guess.  You could pick one of the youngsters coming off an injury but we talk about them all the time.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 12:20 AM)impactplaya Wrote: 1st week in of 2017 and we know who the headiners are
Green Ross Mixon Burfict Minter Bernard
But what player at the end of 2017 (hopefully playoffs and beyond )
Will be that unsung hero difference maker playmaker ?
I'm gonna go with Brandon LaFell.
I think he had a very solid 2016 and with the departure of Whit and Peko
He could fill that void left in the locker room as far that seasoned vet keeping things together
With so much concentration on Green Mixon and Eifert ,LaFell could be that threat on offense
That comes up with the big 3rd down catch to keep a drive going or that red zone TD
He's darn good run blocker and really is a pros pro
I can see LaFell making a lot of plays that don't show up in the box score

If Ross is healthy i see him limiting your man Lafell's snaps.

My under the radar player just might have to be Fej since Billings is on the radar and is the player i am most excited about.

I think Fej might surprise if injuries happen.

If we are going on Offense my guy would be Boyd who should benefit greatly with these guys on the outside and a healthy Eifert.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2017, 12:39 AM)phil413 Wrote: I tend to agree, what is under the radar when CFA's have their own threads?  

One I think could surprise is J.J. Dielman.  

The guy needs to work on his lower body strength, but if they carry 9 OL and he beats out TJ then he isn't as far from the field as we think.  Then we could have the Kyle Cook effect where mediocrity is treated like a hero when the incumbent struggles.  I want to see Bodine succeed, but if u want a shot in the dark actual under the radar guy this is my guess.  You could pick one of the youngsters coming off an injury but we talk about them all the time.

Good one Phil, would love it is Dielman became a great Center.
Reply/Quote