Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great win
Chargers are a really good team great win. It's nice to win when we are not clicking on all cylinders. Andy still needs to work on the deep ball a bit. Hill needs to work on ball security other than that great win.
Reply/Quote
What a luxury we have being able to lean on Gio when Hill is having a bad day. Such talented depth on offense.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:43 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: What a luxury we have being able to lean on Gio when Hill is having a bad day.

......and Eifert when our WR's can't get open lol
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:43 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: What a luxury we have being able to lean on Gio when Hill is having a bad day. Such talented depth on offense.

Jeremy was doing fine until that bumbled, fumbled pitch. Marvin/Hue sat his ass the rest of the game. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:40 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Andy still needs to work on the deep ball a bit.

Andy needs to work on hi deep ball a bit? Did you see the pass he made to Jones?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:04 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Andy needs to work on hi deep ball a bit? Did you see the pass he made to Jones?

And AJ was held on the one that looked overshot.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:40 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Chargers are a really good team great win. It's nice to win when we are not clicking on all cylinders. Andy still needs to work on the deep ball a bit. Hill needs to work on ball security other than that great win.

I was looking at their message boards.  Many of them now think that they suck because they lost to a "Tier 2 team"  Bengals will be underestimated till we get that playoff win. They were also talking about how bad their O Line is. No, Geno Atkins is THAT good. He disrupted them all day.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:06 PM)Shady Wrote: And AJ was held on the one that looked overshot.

Yep, and still almost had a play on the ball. Intermediate throws Dalton has NO problems with, and in fact can provide PLENTY of zip on. Quite a few throws he made above 15 yards were vastly impressive.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:51 PM)Whacked Wrote: ......and Eifert when our WR's can't get open lol

This...when is Burkhead going to replace the never-open Sanu? 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:40 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Chargers are a really good team great win. It's nice to win when we are not clicking on all cylinders. Andy still needs to work on the deep ball a bit. Hill needs to work on ball security other than that great win.

It was a great win against a very good team on offense and defense and Rivers at QB who will probably be Hall Of Fame.  The schedule is full of tough teams we play, so the 2-0 start is huge. ....Bengals are now half way through their AFC West schedule in 2015.  They still have to play Denver and Kansas City. Bengals have been going 3-1 against NFC opponents and 3-1 against the AFC Division they play since 2011 and the 4 straight play-off season streak...so 2-0 puts Bengals in a good chance to  go 3-1 against AFC division again, this year AFC West. ....Bengals can finish no worse than 2-2 against AFC West, but I'm hoping for better....Since San Diego is one of the better AFC West Teams, this was a huge win. ........Andy is playing great ball as per NFL Network and his 2 game stats..........Hill needed benched after his second fumble of the game on the pitch out right to him.  Plus Gio had over a 100 yards rushing today. .......I think we caught a break at the end of the first half, a huge ref call going in our favor as San Diego didn't get the 7 points and the lead....and how did Kirkpatrick let that guy go deep on him late in the game when everybody knew the bomb was coming. .....2-0 start on the season and a great win. ....Next up, at Baltimore which is always a very hard game. Time to start the AFC North schedule and the Rival Games.....The Bengals also continued to be tough to beat in THE JUNGLE.

Both teams made turnovers and a ton of penalties today, but we won.....2-0 on the season and only undefeated AFC North team.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
How bad was the reffing?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:16 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I was looking at their message boards.  Many of them now think that they suck because they lost to a "Tier 2 team"  Bengals will be underestimated till we get that playoff win.  They were also talking about how bad their O Line is.  No, Geno Atkins is THAT good.  He disrupted them all day.

Those fans out there wouldn't know a good football team if it smacked them in the face (actually that's what the Bengals  did). I lived out there for two years while in the navy and they aren't great sports fans. Can't really blame them, they live in paradise.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:59 PM)Shady Wrote: Jeremy was doing fine until that bumbled, fumbled pitch. Marvin/Hue sat his ass the rest of the game. 

Sitting him was a strong medicine that I think will do him well for a couple of reasons...

1.  You can be replaced so don't get a big head
2.  Showed the others on the team that ball security is paramount
3.  Let him rest his wheels a bit, we have a long season ahead
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:44 PM)corpjet Wrote: Sitting him was a strong medicine that I think will do him well for a couple of reasons...

1.  You can be replaced so don't get a big head
2.  Showed the others on the team that ball security is paramount
3.  Let him rest his wheels a bit, we have a long season ahead

All good points.  At the same time, Adrian Peterson fumbled 3 times today and still got 100+ yards.  
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:00 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: All good points.  At the same time, Adrian Peterson fumbled 3 times today and still got 100+ yards.  

AP is the only thing the Vikings have. We have Gio.
Reply/Quote
It's definitely a great win when you can beat a good football team while still having a few things to work on. This game will help make us that much better down the road!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This...when is Burkhead going to replace the never-open Sanu? 

You mean like that time he was open in the end zone for a TD and Dalton overthrew him?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Did anybody else watch "Football Night in America" and see Dungy's pick for "I'm Lovin' it?"

He picked the Bengals' defense. That was great!! Hope we hear that a couple more times this season.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Great game and good to see the pass rush is getting good again. Dunlap and Atkins are beasts. The offense is loaded too and I love the pass to Jake Fisher. This team has potential to be one to remember. I hope they make a run.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 11:41 PM)djam Wrote: 1 Great game and good to see the pass rush is getting good again.
2 Dunlap and Atkins are beasts.
3 The offense is loaded too
4 and I love the pass to Jake Fisher.
5 This team has potential to be one to remember.
6 I hope they make a run.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and Hell Yes!
Reply/Quote