Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest game in franchise history ?
Just asking ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Just asking ?

Hell yeah! Who-Dey!

Was telling my cousin this morning I became a bengals fan when I was 8 watching the 88 Super Bowl… I want the 49ers and give em some payback
Reply/Quote
I’ve been a fan since 2002, so for me, yes, it is.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm actually in tears....
Reply/Quote
easy
Reply/Quote
The lack of respect they had not to kick for 3 at the end of the half killed them badly.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
It's tough for me as I attended the "Freezer Bowl." That being said, the Bengals were favored in the 1982 game (at home) while today's Bengals were 7.5 point underdogs on the road. My final vote..............today was the greatest Bengal playoff win EVER!
Reply/Quote
I'm 46, will be 47 in June. I have been a fan since I was a kid. Always rocking my Bengals gear when it wasn't something the other girls did.

I've stuck by them through the 90's, going to games when I could. I've watched them living out here in Colorado on questionable streams. I knew they'd win today. I told my hubby this morning, they are going to win. And win they did.

Man, I would give anything to be home right now. ENJOY THIS CINCY!!!

WHO DEY!!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Who would have thought that before Perine scored that TD 1 minute before half ??

Incredible 2nd half of football.

Reply/Quote
I waited 30+ years to see them again go to the super bowl.. little did I know then how hard it would be to get to the super bowl again. wow!
Reply/Quote
We can only hope for the obvious re-do with the 49ers. It's cosmic. Great win today and let's have vengeange on San Fran! WHO DEY!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:38 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: We can only hope for the obvious re-do with the 49ers. It's cosmic. Great win today and let's have vengeange on San Fran! WHO DEY!!!!!!

I think we'll got the Rams and somehow beat them.

Reply/Quote
Been there since 1967

No question- best performance by the Bengals as a team in history.

Defense was lights out against a great “ unstoppable’ team.

Truly courageous.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:40 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I think we'll got the Rams and somehow beat them.

The 49ers seem to have the Rams' number. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:33 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: It's tough for me as I attended the "Freezer Bowl." That being said, the Bengals were favored in the 1982 game (at home) while today's Bengals were 7.5 point underdogs on the road. My final vote..............today was the greatest Bengal playoff win EVER!

I can tell you I enjoyed this one more here in my den with food and drinks. I was freaking miserable at the Freezer Bowl. Didn't think I'd ever warm up
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm actually in tears....

We did it man
Reply/Quote
It's up there
Reply/Quote

Also shed a tear. So damn proud. 
Reply/Quote
Yeah i think this beats out however long Carson Palmers knee lasted in the ‘05 playoffs for me for sure. That was the last time I felt confident we could win a playoff game up until this season.
Reply/Quote

You're not the only one. Can't believe they did it they actually did it. When I saw Mike brown get the trophy my girl must have started cooking and had to cut some onions up 
Reply/Quote