Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest game in franchise history ?
From the 2nd Ravens game, to the 1st Chiefs game, to the Raiders game, to the Titans game to the 2nd Chiefs game, I saw the best Bengals game of my lifetime 5 times in a row.

Let's make it 6 in two weeks!
Reply/Quote
Given the circumstances, I think it is.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, and the best part is I woke up and it actually happened.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:59 PM)Cuzz from England Wrote: Fabulous game !!!! Watching in England and after the first quarter it was like " ok, let's just keep it respectable and lose by about 20 " . Then we grew into it, the stop of Tyreek Hill just before half time, the big guys interception, Mahomes goes missing as our defense steps up, but I think where we won it mentally was when we gave up nothing when Joe got intercepted. After that I knew we'd win it. Once we got anywhere near the posts Evan was never going to miss. Man I am so pleased to be going to the Superbowl but for you real true fans over there who've been through the shitty lean years when it's been torture being a Bengals fan, that win is for you. Nobody and I mean nobody is stopping us now !!!! Let's go get some rings, from England, a very happy Cuzz.

Nice to see fellow English bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Until two Sundays from now when the greatest Bengal game ever will be won.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:52 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Until two Sundays from now when the greatest Bengal game ever will be won.

I'm with you, the Super Bowl win will prove to be the greatest Bengals game ever.

I'm not opposed to any discourse about yesterday's game, but I'm waiting for our mid-February victory before offering my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm with you, the Super Bowl win will prove to be the greatest Bengals game ever.

I'm not opposed to any discourse about yesterday's game, but I'm waiting for our mid-February victory before offering my opinion.

Agree and yesterday was an incredible win, but feeling the next win actually will bring tears to my eyes and will be the best in my mind.

But don't get me wrong I have not stopped smiling and laughing since Evan boomed it through the uprights to seal the deal. 

Yesterday was awesome but there is a bigger fish to fry still.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree and yesterday was an incredible win, but feeling the next win actually will bring tears to my eyes and will be the best in my mind.

But don't get me wrong I have not stopped smiling and laughing since Evan boomed it through the uprights to seal the deal. 

Yesterday was awesome but there is a bigger fish to fry still.  

Truth, I'm proud we're AFC champions but I've tunneled my thinking to recognize I want my team to win it all. I don't want to be posting, "I'm proud of this team, good season, and we were AFC Champs; we exceeded expectations." I only want us cheering for a Super Bowl win and think this roster has the ability to do it.
Reply/Quote
Most exciting playoff game especially the 2nd half and overtime. Absolutely!!!

Sorry I will take a dominant 21 - 10  win in front of the home crowd over a come from behind exciting 27 -24 OT win in an enemy stadium anytime.

The only thing better than a 21 -10 dominant win is destruction over a team 27 - 7 in front of your home crowd and going to your first Super Bowl.

The issue is winning in front of your home crowd and dominating/destroying the competitor. It's like a 4 game sweep is better than winning in 7 games. 

I cried with happiness in all three AFC games, but it started in the 1st quarter of the 82' and 88' Championships. Watching the home games I was soo happy/excited for the crowds at Riverfront stadium. Of course if these Bengals hold up the NFL Championship in two weeks, then 100% that game will be the Greatest game in franchise history, whether we win it 50 - 0 or by one point or even in overtime. To date all 3 AFC Championships are Great. One game, especially the 2nd half and OT is the most exciting. 
[Image: FKUG85ZXwAAwtqq.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Freezer bowl still number one in my heart
Reply/Quote
I wasn't quite alive yet for the Freezer Bowl, but I've watched that game many times and that has been the most storied game I think over the decades. It's almost hard to consider another game could be "greater" when you spend 40 years holding that one up as the greatest. And I think the Freezer Bowl will remain one of the greatest games in franchise history.

But what the Bengals did yesterday. Hell, what they've done all year and the way they've turned it around... But what they did yesterday, going into Arrowhead against the defending AFC Champs, coming from behind, silencing that home crowd and the critics. That was poetry. They've been picked against the entire postseason and just keep proving people wrong. A playoff win at home for the fans and now two in a row on the road against tough teams. Yesterday is a game I'll remember for a long time, and I think is arguably the greatest game. Until we win again in 2 weeks.
Reply/Quote