Poll: Which team wins?
Green Bay
Denver
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Bay @ Denver
Battle of unbeaten teams on SNF on NBC this coming Sunday Night.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone respect the Broncos offense?
Reply/Quote
Broncos party comes to an end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 07:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Does anyone respect the Broncos offense?

No.

The only reason they're winning is the defense is playing out of their minds.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Of course, the Packers are the heavy favorite, but I'd like to see the Broncos bump them off if for nothing else than to slow GB's momentum.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 06:10 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Of course, the Packers are the heavy favorite, but I'd like to see the Broncos bump them off if for nothing else than to slow GB's momentum.

I'd rather have another undefeated AFC team lose.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm going with home field advantage on this one.

Neither team has looked exceptional lately, despite both being undefeated.

National TV...Manning has to be Manning at some point even if its just for a game.

High scoring affair with Denver pulling it out.
Reply/Quote
Just because I think packerbacker around these parts is a pretty cool dude, I'm definitely hoping GB trounces Denver in this one.  Plus it'll help the Bengals secure the 1st or 2nd seed in the playoffs. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 07:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Does anyone respect the Broncos offense?

no i actually am expecting the GB Defense to score more TDs than manning throws in this game. unless you consider a pick 6 a TD by manning.
Reply/Quote
It's almost sad to see Manning go out like this.

Gotta go with the Packers in this one.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 03:29 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It's almost sad to see Manning go out like this.

Gotta go with the Packers in this one.

Look at over all stats and who both teams played up to this point. Denver won't look tgat bad.
Reply/Quote
I look for a high scoring shootout. Manning will not be able to keep up with Rodgers. Packers 37 Broncos 27
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
So far all Denver.
Reply/Quote
I'm a Packer fan generally, and even more so tonight. But Denver is bringing it so far. Here to GB making a good halftime adjustment.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Need Denver to start losing to people if the Bengals are going to get a first round bye.
Reply/Quote
Rodgers laying an egg tonight.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:15 AM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: Need Denver to start losing to people if the Bengals are going to get a first round bye.

No doubt. But the AFC West is pretty meh. Maybe Oakland can beat them. That first round bye may come down to our game out there.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for nothing, Discount Doublecheck. What a night to shit the bed for the league's best qb.
Reply/Quote
Well, I didn't expect that outcome. The 3 team race for the two AFC bye weeks continues...neck and neck.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
After that I am pretty sure we're pretenders.
Reply/Quote