Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Won't Need Surgery
According to Ian Rapoport, Bengals got good news that Green will not need any surgery. They're calling it a strain/small tear. Will be out a few weeks.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you baby Jesus
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 05:12 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: According to Ian Rapoport, Bengals got good news that Green will not need any surgery. They're calling it a strain/small tear. Will be out a few weeks.

Fabulous news!

Hopefully he can come back and get his 1000 yard season!
Reply/Quote
On topic please. Anyone who wants to talk about kickers can kick it* to another thread.

* Get it? Kick it? Hilarious Admin humor is the best kind. Sersly though, more Green.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hmmm this from the Bengals medical staff. To me this says he's out for the year and maybe part of next year.
Reply/Quote
Good for AJ. No need to rush him back. That's for sure.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 05:34 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Hmmm this from the Bengals medical staff. To me this says he's out for the year and maybe part of next year.

You're probably right on target with this statement.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 05:34 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Hmmm this from the Bengals medical staff. To me this says he's out for the year and maybe part of next year.

I hope so, as far as this year.

Realistically, unless the Eagles and Texans decide to play backups, we're going to be lucky to get 2-3 more wins. Buffalo was one of the easier teams left (we've still got the Browns and we usually play well against the Ravens, who aren't looking too good). That's not going to be good enough for taking the division and not a whiff of the wildcards. Let Green take however long he needs to not have any lasting issues. If he comes back for a game or two this season, great. If not, not a big deal.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad we'll get AJ back when there's nothing to play for.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Didn't Eiffhurt "not need surgery" as well?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Thank goodness it wasn't too serious.  Good for AJ, eff the Bungals.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Hamstring injuries tend to linger on WRs.

If we risk further injury and waste a roster spot so AJ can get 1000 yards I will be pissed.

Time to see what the young guys can do. Do we have any building blocks? LaFell probably wont be here next year.

I do hope it is minor and he comes back just fine. But I also worry about our medical staff and strength and conditioning program.

If by some miracle we go on a winning streak i wouldnt mind holding out hope he returns this year. If we lose a couple more and he is still not close shut him down for the year.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 06:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thank goodness it wasn't too serious.  Good for AJ, eff the Bungals.

Isn't it almost to that point Wyche?

Let's just root for AJ and perhaps Dalton(depending on how ya feel)and F the rest of this team.

Just no heart.

Dunlap is one of my favorite players. So I'll probably root for him still.

The rest of that D line is a giant let down.  Geno included. 

Marvin and Co. have neutered this team.  Bad moves and evaluations of talent.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Ma3ae7d26a3403d80502c8c736d40c...=275&h=184]Flush em' down boys. 

Marvin Lewis should be ashamed that most of these clowns can barely make a tackle anymore let alone stop them behind the LOS.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals medical staff will be taking care of Green. Therefore i expect him to be done for the year.. but at least it won't be fatal. They are that much competent.

Right?

Reply/Quote
Good news but as already stated.

There is no need to rush him back now.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 06:06 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm glad we'll get AJ back when there's nothing to play for.

In this division we'll probably be a game and a half back up until Christmas.  What last year's team could have done in this division this year....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
What are the odds that the only GD people in the league who can shut that dude down is the Bengals crack medical staff? Pretty good, is my guess.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 06:06 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm glad we'll get AJ back when there's nothing to play for.
I might have him back for my fantasy playoffs
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 06:06 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm glad we'll get AJ back when there's nothing to play for.

Exactly.  And if the 1000 yd. season is as important to HIM, as it is to the fans, let him reach his number and retire him for the year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 07:15 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Isn't it almost to that point Wyche?

Let's just root for AJ and perhaps Dalton(depending on how ya feel)and F the rest of this team.

Just no heart.

Dunlap is one of my favorite players. So I'll probably root for him still.

The rest of that D line is a giant let down.  Geno included. 

Marvin and Co. have neutered this team.  Bad moves and evaluations of talent.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Ma3ae7d26a3403d80502c8c736d40c...=275&h=184]Flush em' down boys. 

Marvin Lewis should be ashamed that most of these clowns can barely make a tackle anymore let alone stop them behind the LOS.

It has gotten to that point for me.  I watched a little more than a quarter total Sunday.  Dalton.....Green....Whit....Dunlap.....that's about it.  uBurfict is starting to play a little.  Time for the bomb....blow it up.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote