Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is Back Sunday
And after this week he will be on IR for the rest of the season as Driskel makes AJ stretch, reach and dive for passes opening AJ up to severe injury.

I'm thinking AJ will be concussed, have two broken ribs and a knee injury plus another "Turf Toe" injury.

Driskel is going to get AJ killed, he's not a good QB.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 05:12 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Another category where Driskel is better than Dalton,is when a play breaks down.He’s much better at extending plays,and making plays when things don’t go perfect,Dalton is not.I think he gives us a much better chance to win.

I thought Dalton was better at this this season. In the past Dalton DID panic when plays broke down correct.

No doubt about the escapability of Driskel, dude is fast and elusive and can do things with his legs that Dalton and
not many QB's can. Still remember that play in Preseason where he broke that dudes ankles and ran it for like a 20
yard TD, rare stuff. Hope Driskel plays well, really like the guys upside.

(11-28-2018, 05:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: That's not true lol. Dalton the last year or two has actually been pretty good at taking off and not just chucking it out of bounds. He is one of the best QB's under pressure in general. We can have the Dalton vs Driskel debate, but let's not create things that aren't there. If anything Driskel takes off a bit too much when he could step up and stay in the pocket. The issue is once teams realize that they will force him to stay in the pocket and it'll make him hold it and eat the sack. 

..again I am not opposed to replacing Dalton but we don't have to try and make negative things up about the guy.

Van Pelt has helped Dalton this year clearly, last year Dalton was panicking when plays broke down.

We will see how well Driskel plays, i am not saying he will be better than Dalton like some of those AJM backers
did back in the day, but he does have a skill set we haven't seen around here since Ken Riley at QB and Driskel has
a nice throwing motion to boot. As long as he plays it cool and doesn't turn the ball over a ton i want to see him
given every chance to succeed. Who knows?

(11-29-2018, 05:34 AM)Shady Wrote: Driskell must be thrilled knowing that he'll have AJ freaking Green to throw to. I'm serious. It wouldn't surprise me if this kid pushes Andy out the door with Marvin.

Might be going a bit far but if Driskel plays great? Damn rights about the excitement of throwing to AJ Green.

He hasn't been able to do as much of this being the backup. AJ can make QB's look good.

Still remember Gradkowski nearly willing us to a win cause of AJ, same with AJM and these guys weren't great or
anything. AJ Green is this good, hope Driskel doesn't try and force it to him too much though, Boyd has been great
too this year and Ross is scoring TD's and needs all the chances he can get to keep gaining confidence.

(11-29-2018, 01:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: AJ says he's loyal to the Bengals:

"When I got drafted, (the idea) was always to stay in one place the whole time, no matter what the situation is. I want to win. I want to bring something to this city. I don't want it to be 'Oh, A.J. left because he wasn't winning."

Such a class act all the way around.

My favorite Recevier of all time. Rock On

So proud he is on my favorite team even if they don't go all out to win it all. Cry
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 02:10 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: And after this week he will be on IR for the rest of the season as Driskel makes AJ stretch, reach and dive for passes opening AJ up to severe injury.

I'm thinking AJ will be concussed, have two broken ribs and a knee injury plus another "Turf Toe" injury.

Driskel is going to get AJ killed, he's not a good QB.

You sure are bottle of sunshine.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 01:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: AJ says he's loyal to the Bengals:

"When I got drafted, (the idea) was always to stay in one place the whole time, no matter what the situation is. I want to win. I want to bring something to this city. I don't want it to be 'Oh, A.J. left because he wasn't winning."

Such a class act all the way around.

I think this just cemented him as my favorite Bengal ever. What a rare thing for such a world class talent to be an such a class act. Especially at WR.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You sure are bottle of sunshine.

If that's sunshine I might need some moonshine!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 08:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If that's sunshine I might need some moonshine!

No doubt brother! Rock On Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 07:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think this just cemented him as my favorite Bengal ever. What a rare thing for such a world class talent to be an such a class act. Especially at WR.

ThumbsUp
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote