Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO we draft a RB?
Probably in the 6th or 7th if they see a guy they REALLY like.
But otherwise, no we won't draft a RB with a significant pick
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And they could load up on him with Cardale Jones in and he still managed to get it done.

Last year was different. Devin Smith was a deep threat and all Cardale had to do was throw it deep and Smith would adjust to it and pull it in. The Buckeye's deep passing game disappeared this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Sign Mack when he opts out of his deal with Cleveland, sign Gio to an extension, then hire Sean Payton when he gets fired from the Saints. Sean Payton would then make Giovani Bernard one of the top three RBs in the entire NFL. The dude made Darren Sproles a good RB and Sproles isn't even 1/3rd the RB that Gio is.

Problem solved.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:18 AM)BayouBengal Wrote: I would leave my job and move back to Cincy if they somehow got...

Derrick Henry
American football running back
Derrick Henry is an American football running back for the Alabama Crimson Tide. He holds the high school football record for career rushing yards, and on December 5, 2015 he broke Herschel Walker's ... Wikipedia
Born: July 17, 1994 (age 21), Yulee, FL
Height: 6′ 3″
Weight: 238 lbs

Just no way he Trent Richardson's it in the NFL   [Image: henry.0.gif]
Is that you the robot from the other boards I can't think I his name....
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:38 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: Is that you the robot from the other boards I can't think I his name....
Was is Umkubas?

[Image: a6hp0.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I really hope we don't have the return of the Umkubas-bot....
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:45 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Was is Umkubas?

[Image: a6hp0.jpg]
Lmbo yes that is the guy!!!!
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
for the record, Derrick Henry is not going to be a good NFL running back, he runs straight up and down, isn't that impressive of a receiver, and hasn't shown a consistent ability to block...and no, the bengals are not going to draft a running back, at least not with their first five picks
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:40 PM)thegimp Wrote: for the record, Derrick Henry is not going to be a good NFL running back, he runs straight up and down, isn't that impressive of a receiver, and hasn't shown a consistent ability to block...and no, the bengals are not going to draft a running back, at least not with their first five picks

So did Eric Dickerson and Eddie George.

I'm not saying he will or won't be good, just that this trait is not indicative of success or failure in the NFL.
Reply/Quote