Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy
So Greg Hardy suspension was dropped from 10 to 4 games today.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500985/article/greg-hardy-suspension-reduced-to-four-games
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, now when they reduce Brady to 1 game they can point to the extreme of what Hardy did and his hefty suspension; as opposed to Brady bribing some shithead to deflate balls.

Well played, Shield
Reply/Quote
I thought it would get reduced to 6 games, but I am alright with 4.

However I have a feeling Hardy will slip up again.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 11:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought it would get reduced to 6 games, but I am alright with 4.

However I have a feeling Hardy will slip up again.

Yeah the guy seems like a real d-bag.  I am still glad we signed MJ over him I thought there would be more people complaining about that around here after the news broke.
J24

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 04:41 PM)J24 Wrote: Yeah the guy seems like a real d-bag.  I am still glad we signed MJ over him I thought there would be more people complaining about that around here after the news broke.
Yeah... I'm cool on Greg Hardy.  People who treat women, children, and animals that way are the lowest form of scum.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 07:05 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... I'm cool on Greg Hardy.  People who treat women, children, and animals that way are the lowest form of scum.

Agreed. Teams are best to cut ties with players like that

[Image: sport-nfl-football.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 07:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Agreed. Teams are best to cut ties with players like that

[Image: sport-nfl-football.jpg]
Didn't you guys have a murderer on your team for like 15 years?
J24

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 08:38 PM)J24 Wrote: Didn't you guys have a murderer on your team for like 15 years?

Neither he, nor the 'batter a wife in the elevator' dude are with the team now.

Rolleyes

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 08:38 PM)J24 Wrote: Didn't you guys have a murderer on your team for like 15 years?

No.

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 08:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Neither he, nor the 'batter a wife in the elevator' dude are with the team now.

Rolleyes

how many games for us did Rice play after that?

how many has Pacman played for you all?

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 10:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No.

I believe he wore number 52
J24

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 10:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: how many games for us did Rice play after that?

how many has Pacman played for you all?

How many games has Pacman played for the Bengals after he knocked out his fiancee in an elevator? None.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 01:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How many games has Pacman played for the Bengals after he knocked out his fiancee in an elevator? None.

I don't think you want to get into comparing Pacman's history of abusing women with any other player in the league.  He has hit, groped, and spit on more women than any other NFL player by far.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 01:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How many games has Pacman played for the Bengals after he knocked out his fiancee in an elevator? None.

Fiancé = not cool

Random chick in cincy and strippers = cool

Got it!

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 02:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think you want to get into comparing Pacman's history of abusing women with any other player in the league.  He has hit, groped, and spit on more women than any other NFL player by far.

I don't care to get into a comparison of any athlete in any sport. 

Pat brought up Pacman. I can't think of any fan of a team that has the ability to bring up a player on another team, whose own team hasn't had a player with a checkered (or worse) past.

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 07:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Fiancé = not cool

Random chick in cincy and strippers = cool

Got it!

If that's your criteria, ...nvm. I left my matches at home. 

Reply/Quote
Adam Jones 'seems' to have turned his life around. The shit you all seem to be talking about took place when he played for TEN and DAL. Since joining CIN he has been pretty clean. Yes, a couple run ins with the law here and there, but nothing that was ever held against him where he could be suspended. Jones was getting in trouble with strippers and whores. Ray Rice beat the shit out of his fiance/gf/wife....big difference. Yes a woman is a woman, but you don't 'love' a stripper/*****....you do however 'supposedly' love your significant other.

As far as Ray Lewis is concerned, I don't think he murdered anyone, but he watched someone get murdered by his buds in his limo. Good luck living with that image for the rest of your life douche bag. Nowadays Ray Ray just pretends to be some kind of jesus freak so morons think he is some kind of God fearing man. What a fake ass piece of shit.

It will be hilarious when Baltimore has to remove that statue of this piece of shit when he inevitably returns to being the piece of shit that he is. Baltimore is such a disgusting city.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 09:57 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Adam Jones 'seems' to have turned his life around.  The shit you all seem to be talking about took place when he played for TEN and DAL.  Since joining CIN he has been pretty clean.  Yes, a couple run ins with the law here and there, but nothing that was ever held against him where he could be suspended.  Jones was getting in trouble with strippers and whores.  Ray Rice beat the shit out of his fiance/gf/wife....big difference.  Yes a woman is a woman, but you don't 'love' a stripper/*****....you do however 'supposedly' love your significant other.

As far as Ray Lewis is concerned, I don't think he murdered anyone, but he watched someone get murdered by his buds in his limo.  Good luck living with that image for the rest of your life douche bag.  Nowadays Ray Ray just pretends to be some kind of jesus freak so morons think he is some kind of God fearing man.  What a fake ass piece of shit.  

It will be hilarious when Baltimore has to remove that statue of this piece of shit when he inevitably returns to being the piece of shit that he is.  Baltimore is such a disgusting city.

Except when he punched a woman in the face while out one night in Cincy. That was with the Bengals, not Titans and Cowboys.

I also see another Bengals fan is tryig to suggest that grabbing a stripper by the hair and slamming her face into a stage isn't that bad because she's a stripper.

What a classless fan base. No wonder this sack of shit still has a job with this franchise. I expected the "Yea, well Ray Rice was bad too" responses, but I have never seen someone defend Pacman by saying that his victim was just a stripper. And here it is twice...

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 10:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Except when he punched a woman in the face while out one night in Cincy. That was with the Bengals, not Titans and Cowboys.

I also see another Bengals fan is tryig to suggest that grabbing a stripper by the hair and slamming her face into a stage isn't that bad because she's a stripper.

What a classless fan base. No wonder this sack of shit still has a job with this franchise. I expected the "Yea, well Ray Rice was bad too" responses, but I have never seen someone defend Pacman by saying that his victim was just a stripper. And here it is twice...

Ben is a troll.  Don't take him seriously.  He is just here for comic relief.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 10:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Ben is a troll.  Don't take him seriously.  He is just here for comic relief.

I'm not the guy talking about his 13 inch dong, Carrot Top.  Talk about comedy, you are a hit or miss poster.  Half the time you post some interesting stuff, the other half is just boring drivel where you attempt to be clever and fail miserably.  
Reply/Quote