Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group therapy
I feel as if i need something maybe positive or negative to read that i can relate too
Im torn right now.. Just Embarassed
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately this thread will get taken down, because it’s frowned upon to use therapy as a joke, but we need tons of it right now. I may never see a bungles playoff win in my lifetime. That’s pathetic
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:38 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Unfortunately this thread will get taken down, because it’s frowned upon to use therapy as a joke, but we need tons of it right now. I may never see a bungles playoff win in my lifetime. That’s pathetic

Geez
If its offensive too some then yes please take it down
Wasnt my intent
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:40 AM)Spider Wrote: Geez
If its offensive too some then yes please take it down
Wasnt my intent

Trust me, I LOVE the idea, but I see the mods having a different opinion. Ken broo has to stop having bungles group therapy on Wlw because people were offended.

Personally, I think we all need therapy after what we saw tonight. We will all suffer from ptsd
Reply/Quote
You know what really pisses me off is that this was an easy team to fix but what did the Bengals do they do absolutely nothing but resign shitty players and three role players. Miller looks ok at guard but other than that the free agency blew chunks.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:49 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: You know what really pisses me off is that this was an easy team to fix but what did the Bengals do they do absolutely nothing but resign shitty players and three role players. Miller looks ok at guard but other than that the free agency blew chunks.

Agree. Every off season is the same. Sign shitty players. It’s old. It’s ruff being a fan of this team.
Reply/Quote
Its funny (or not so funny),, but i tried to convince/prepare myself because we all knew that this team wasnt anywhere close to contention for playoffs..
Not to get bent because its a transition year
But man
Tonight spiked an all time low for me Loving this team
It hurts
Maybe im just a schmuck i dunno
Reply/Quote
I was just hoping that maybe we just caught a couple bad breaks, and that coaching really could make a big difference and that we might be able to make a tiny bit of noise this year. Of course those were homer glasses and the talent deficit on this team is just too much to overcome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can i say this right quick..
I live in Canada
The NFL is massive where i live
Surrounded mostly by Major Market Teams Fans
Im the guy that chose the Bengals to Care for.. Yeah im that guy..
It must be easier for most of you who live in the Cincy area right?
You can all be Upset and talk eachother off the ledge
There aint another bengals fans for miles where im at..
Only friends chomping at the bit to bust my Nutz about this embarrassing Team
If i only had a Delorian and some plutonium
Reply/Quote
Hi. My name is John Shaft. I am a Franchise beginning Bengal fan. I once sat screaming in a half empty Riverfront Stadium screaming.......PUT AKILI IN ! PUT AKILI IN ! This felt like that.
Reply/Quote
Never been a fan of therapy. But if therapy is what you need to keep thinking this team is worth wasting a few hours a week during the season then by all means sign up. 
Personally I'm on the verge of finally calling it quits with the Mike Brown 16 week shitshow every year. The guy is synonymous with pestillence and losing and always will be. I'm really surprised that when you look up the word loser there isn't a picture of Mike Brown covering the entire page...hell, 5 full chapters dedicated to why his picture is associated with the very word loser.. 

Ok, well, I'm done complaining about it for tonight.. I hope everyone gets to enjoy the moral loss. They don't even come close to being able to call it a moral victory anymore..just moral losers.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 02:33 AM)Spider Wrote: Can i say this right quick..
I live in Canada
Keep thinking about a time machine so you can go back in time to do it right and become a non-fan of this "team"..  See? Having fantasies has it's upside..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The fact that tax payer money is used in Hamilton County to fund Mr. Bedinghaus's and Mr. Brown's salaries is fraud.  The county needs to let Mr. Senile know that he's a scam artist, a fraud, and that there's a homeless veteran and a starving child somewhere in Cincinnati who could have used the capital that's used to subsidize their joke of an operation.  As far as value is concerned, the Bengals are THE ABSOLUTE WORST in a system that is DESIGNED for parity.  Similarly to Donald Trump, the Kochs, the Waltons, Saudi Royals, and the Rothschilds, the Browns will go down in history for being born into success and finding a way to ruin it.  Good lord.  Geno Atkins and AJ Green I am SO SORRY that you were drafted by these nepotistic jokes of human beings.  They'd have found a way to ruin Nikola Tesla and JFK if they were in charge of the world.  They're that type of people.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 02:33 AM)Spider Wrote: Can i say this right quick..
I live in Canada

It’s not easier here, trust me. It’s not easy being a Bengals fan anywhere.

Reply/Quote
I’m giving serious thought to just stop rooting for this team all together. Not that I’m going to jump on another teams bandwagon but watching this team makes me into a very angry person. I need a break from consistently being disappointed by this organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 05:42 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I’m giving serious thought to just stop rooting for this team all together. Not that I’m going to jump on another teams bandwagon but watching this team makes me into a very angry person. I need a break from consistently being disappointed by this organization.

I’m seriously thinking about it myself. I also could never root for another team, I’d basically just be done with the NFL. At least for a while.

I never thought I’d actually feel that way.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 05:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m seriously thinking about it myself. I also could never root for another team, I’d basically just be done with the NFL. At least for a while.

I’ll come back when the Brown family is no longer in control of this team. That may never happen and I’m prepared for that. You can try and tell me all you want but I’ll never believe that these people genuinely want a winning organization. The bottom line is and will always be priority number one for them. Stop watching the team, stop buying tickets, stop buying merch. Hit them where it hurts the most. We forced them to fire Marvin last year we can do it again.

[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:59 AM)treee Wrote: I was just hoping that maybe we just caught a couple bad breaks, and that coaching really could make a big difference and that we might be able to make a tiny bit of noise this year. Of course those were homer glasses and the talent deficit on this team is just too much to overcome.

Yep, especially the guy that handles the ball the most.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 05:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m seriously thinking about it myself. I also could never root for another team, I’d basically just be done with the NFL. At least for a while.

I'll put it this way. I'll be a very, very casual observer until Dalton is out. I've watched that movie to many times.
Reply/Quote
I think if losing affects people to the point that it is messing with their emotions, they should consider doing something else. Football is a sport, a form of entertainment, nothing more. I choose to watch football because I enjoy it, and I played it. The Bengals just happen to be the team I've always been a fan of. My life goes on unaffected by a game.

I realize that this team isn't very good, and I get frustrated when they lose, for about 10 minutes. But for those of you that take it so seriously that it causes problems, watch something else.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote