Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
(09-15-2017, 06:43 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Are you trying to be a internet hard ass?

No, but I've got something else for you that's hard. Mellow

(09-15-2017, 06:44 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: What are you trying to add to this convo? I'll wait

Apparently, I'm adding the same thing you are to this "convo": nothing.

(09-15-2017, 06:45 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Hey Phil hoes wana be my editor ?

You couldn't afford my price, but thanks for asking.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey Phil hoes looks like you're working for fee when you comment on my post, whose paying you right now? whe you comment on my post you work for me, how don't you see that
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:53 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Hey Phil hoes looks like you're working for fee when you comment on my post, whose paying you right now? whe you comment on my post you work for me, how don't you see that

Do you understand what an editor does? LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:47 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Oh didn't know she was an NFL qb trying to lead a group of grown men

At this point i'm just pointing out facts about red heads because others have already answered your football question. "We" get it you don't like red hair. In fact you appear to be down right racist about it.

Reply/Quote
Ok Phil hoes has
10 year old potty humor, typical old **** whose never grown up who stil uses " I got something that' hard for you" lol do better. Evolve. That's something my little nephew would say. I promise you don't make more than $15 an hour
Reply/Quote
This guy has been trolling throughout the entire post. Or hes just a racist. Either way he needs to be banned. He's probably a steelers fan
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: At this point i'm just pointing out facts about red heads because others have already answered your football question. "We" get it you don't like red hair. In fact you appear to be down right racist about it.

Right, since red hair compares to racism ?????? Did your mom drop you as a baby?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:56 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Ok Phil hoes has
10 year old potty humor, typical old **** whose never grown up who stil uses " I got something that' hard for you" lol do better. Evolve. That's something my little nephew would say.  I promise you don't make more than $15 an hour

I have to admit; you've gone from extremely annoying to somewhat entertaining. LOL

I wish I could stay but I'm going to be leaving in a few minutes. Don't get too wasted.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
That's the problem, if you think red hair comparisons is actual racism, then you live in a sheltered environment
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have to admit; you've gone from extremely annoying to somewhat entertaining. LOL

I wish I could stay but I'm going to be leaving in a few minutes. Don't get too wasted.  ThumbsUp

Don't be mad, I'm only being real
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:57 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Right, since red hair compares to racism ?????? Did your mom drop you as a baby?

She did but i landed on my feet.

Were you a partial abortion by any chance? Mom change her mind because it was starting to hurt?

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:56 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: This guy has been trolling throughout the entire post. Or hes just a racist. Either way he needs to be banned. He's probably a steelers fan

If you think this compares to actual racism I hope you never openyour mouth in public public again, truly for the sake of our america
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:04 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: She did but i landed on my feet.

Were you a partial abortion by any chance? Mom change her mind because it was starting to hurt?

Test tube baby....he ain't worth a ****.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:04 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: She did but i landed on my feet.

Could care less about your life story man, thanks for proving my point. Next. That was a shitty comeback by the way. You sound defensive
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:06 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Test tube baby....he ain't worth a ****.

Pointless post that brings no meaning
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:07 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Could care less about your life story man, thanks for proving my point. Next. That was a shitty comeback by the way. You sound defensive

TBH i'm not putting much effort into this. 

Reply/Quote
You still have red hair, not me. I can sense a bit of jealousy. Just suck it up man. Nobody will ever take you serious besides your mom and grandmama. After all they're the ones that cursed your genes with red hair not me
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:12 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: TBH i'm not putting much effort into this. 

Ohhh great detraction, but you had such a voice to start out with
Reply/Quote
But my hair is grey. It use to be black.

Reply/Quote
By the way in the midst of this post our oc got fired, one of the trio. Please bring this post back up when the hc and qb are let go too, I'll be waiting
Reply/Quote