Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
(09-15-2017, 06:11 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Just in case you forgot.....Sonny Jurgenson is in the HALL OF FAME and won an NFL Championship. :andy:

Let's talk about this era bud, if you have to pull up sonny then you're clearly making my point for me??????
Reply/Quote
So we're playing the same style of football when sonny jerk me right was playing ? Lool how many sonny games have you seen the past 30 years, clearly reaching at this point
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:13 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Let's talk about this era bud, if you have to pull up sonny then you're clearly making my point for me??????

First it was "the last 100 years", now it's "this era"  Brad Johnson, Super Bowl champion, Carson Palmer won a playoff game when he got away from these losers in Cincinnati.  Really, losers always move the goalposts when they get called on their bullshit....that or drug addicts.  I guess it just boils down to you being jealous of the rarity of being red.  The reason you see few of them, is because there ARE few of us.  Duuuurrrrrrrr!!!! Lalala

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:15 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: So we're playing the same style of football when sonny jerk me right was playing ? Lool how many sonny games have you seen the past 30 years, clearly reaching at this point

Sonny who? 
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Sonny jugerson was the best anyone could come up with. I'll leave you with that? Pistol Pete could have played in today's NBA too right ????!!!!?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:17 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: First it was "the last 100 years", now it's "this era"  Brad Johnson, Super Bowl champion, Carson Palmer won a playoff game when he got away from these losers in Cincinnati.  Really, losers always move the goalposts when they get called on their bullshit....that or drug addicts.  I guess it just boils down to you being jealous of the rarity of being red.  The reason you see few of them, is because there ARE few of us.  Duuuurrrrrrrr!!!! Lalala

Your quote not mine "when he got away for the losers in Cincinnati "
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:03 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: I'm still waiting for an American qb inthe last 100 years to win a playoff game? Anyone got a name

(09-15-2017, 06:08 PM)Wyche Wrote:  Sonny Jurgenson,  Sammy Baugh,  Brad Johnson, (won a ***** Super Bowl) Carson Palmer, off the top of my head. Next.

(09-15-2017, 06:18 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Sonny jugerson was the best anyone could come up with. I'll  leave you with that? Pistol Pete could have played in today's NBA too right ????!!!!?

Wanna try again?

Reply/Quote
You dam straight he could have. Pistol Pete that is.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:20 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Your quote not mine "when he got away for the losers in Cincinnati "

You call Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis winners?  I think we're done here.

Reply/Quote
Try againv? you saying sonny jurgerson is only proving my point. Since the game is the same now right ? Totally different brand of NFL foOtball has taken over the past five years where qbs have all the leverage. But let's bring up sonny jurgerson. Thanks for proving my point.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:11 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: And how many playoff games have we won ? I'll wait for your next bullshit response

What has that to do with the notion that Dalton needs Pro Bowlers to be effective? 
Answer: nothing. But thanks for trying. I'm sure your parents would still be proud.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:24 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Try againv? you saying sonny jurgerson is only proving my point. Since the game is the same now right ? Totally different brand of NFL foOtball has taken over the past five years where qbs have all the  leverage. But let's bring up sonny jurgerson. Thanks for proving my point.

I remember my first beer.....did you even read the other names?  Eff this....

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:21 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You call Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis winners?  I think we're done here.

Are you drunk ? Huh do you comprehend English the same way? Please tell me when I said that ? Typical for people who lose the convo to mid quote the other person.... I'll wait
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:26 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Are you drunk ? Huh do you comprehend English the same way? Please tell me when I said that ? Typical for people who lose the convo to mid quote the other person.... I'll wait

Please bring up my quotes when I said this
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:27 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Please bring up my quotes when I said this

Why are you quoting yourself?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:26 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Are you drunk ? Huh do you comprehend English the same way? Please tell me when I said that ? Typical for people who lose the convo to mid quote the other person.... I'll wait

Boy, you really have problems following a conversation.  Those two are the "losers in Cincinnati".  Remind me not to drink the water next time I'm in Dayton.

Reply/Quote
Clearly You're salty cuz you have red hair. You're making shit up at this point
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: First it was "the last 100 years", now it's "this era"  Brad Johnson, Super Bowl champion, Carson Palmer won a playoff game when he got away from these losers in Cincinnati.  Really, losers always move the goalposts when they get called on their bullshit....that or drug addicts.  I guess it just boils down to you being jealous of the rarity of being red.  The reason you see few of them, is because there ARE few of us.  Duuuurrrrrrrr!!!! Lalala

(09-15-2017, 06:20 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Your quote not mine "when he got away for the losers in Cincinnati "

(09-15-2017, 06:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: You call Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis winners?  I think we're done here.

(09-15-2017, 06:27 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Please bring up my quotes when I said this

:andy:

Reply/Quote
Remind me when you can quote me on the words you put in my mouth
Reply/Quote
Your point? You got caught up in your feelings bro. It's not my fault you hav e red hair and nobody's takin you serious your whole life
Reply/Quote