Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
All these Dalton haters were sitting on their hands the year Andy got hurt in the home Steelers game. He was having a MVP season. Do you think he has lost all of those traits? For good? No doubt he's struggling but he does have it in him. I've seen it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have you heard this guy speak ? I want to go to sleep when this guy says "let's go" we have a leader that's not resonating in the locker room it's very clear. Nobody responds when the red riffle says "come on guys" it's pretty laughable
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:07 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: You can't be serious, Brady, Bree's , Rodgers all elavate their team. Have you seen Dalton in the pocket, yes the line is not good but he has always been horrible in the pocket, Andy Dalton has to have pro bowlers all around him on o to excel, all those other qbs have way less to work with over the years than Andy has, truth is he's not very good when everything around him isn't perfect. Did we watch the same first two games of the season? Balls flying over recievers heads, over throws, basic 5 yard slant thrown to lafells feet, and has been horrible this year and my point is if he doesnt have elite all around him then this is what we are Gona get

How do you explain 3 second round running backs inability to do anything either? 

Reply/Quote
What a line...

Junk Fisher
Trey Slopkins
Rustled Bovine
Clunk Boiling
Cedric Obused-ehi
Tyler I'm Hurt

[Image: 636061833549014655-bengals-25-2014.09.07.jpg]
                                         ^  Squats to piss  ^
Reply/Quote
WTF
Reply/Quote
I explain it with the the way they're used. Have you watched the first two games?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:24 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Still waiting? My point In all of this is confidence. When you have red hair you're already behind the 8ball, it takes a very confident man to lead others with red hair.

Well.....call me one bad ass confident mother ***** then son.....that's the most asinine thing I've ever read.  

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:32 PM)Tomkat Wrote: WHAT THE F**K DOES THE COLOR OF HIS HAIR HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
Wish I could negative rep you into oblivion.

It's like the old days when they said "blacks" couldn't make it as NFL QBs.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:39 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: I explain it with the the way they're used. Have you watched the first two games?

What about last year?

Reply/Quote
If you're Gona blame the line on everything you clearly haven't see Rodgers, cam newton, russel Wilson, hell even Alex smith and Sam Bradford play.
Reply/Quote
Loool did you watch last year after aj green went out ? Are we watching the same team???????
Reply/Quote
All of that may be true, but stereotyping due to a person's ethnicity is an ugly way to make your point.  It's bush league.....

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:41 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: What about last year?

Can you explain it??????? We didn't even move the ball after aj got hurt?? What are you even talking about , that was with whitworth and Zietler too
Reply/Quote
It might be bush league? Or it might be the truth....... I'm still waiting on someone to tell me the last red head who even won a playoff game ? I'll wait ..... you're missing the point on the hair and neglecting to see what type of confidence a red hair has
Reply/Quote
Forget a playoff win, can anyone name a leader in any type of way in the last 100 years who has red hair? I'll wait
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:44 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Can you explain it??????? We didn't even move the ball after aj got hurt?? What are you even talking about , that was with whitworth and Zietler too

I think i can. The guys that coach these guys are bad at their jobs. One of them even got fired today for it. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:48 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: It might be bush league? Or it might be the truth....... I'm still waiting on someone to tell me the last red head who even won a playoff game ? I'll wait ..... you're missing the point on the hair and neglecting to see what type of confidence a red hair has

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/index/_/id/6442626
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:50 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Forget a playoff win, can anyone name a leader in any type of way in the last 100 years who has red hair? I'll wait

Lois Griffin
Ron Howard
and the redheaded warrior chick Jon Snow banged in GoT

Just for starters mind you... need I list more?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:50 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Forget a playoff win, can anyone name a leader in any type of way in the last 100 years who has red hair? I'll wait
The question of the century. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:52 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I think i can. The guys that coach these guys are bad at their jobs. One of them even got fired today for it. 

Ding ding ding come on down you win a prize. Andy Dalton is stil in the 20's range when it comes to capable staring quaterbacks out of 32
Reply/Quote