Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
(09-15-2017, 05:54 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: The question of the century. Hilarious

I'll continue to wait
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:54 PM)Utts Wrote: Lois Griffin
Ron Howard
and the redheaded warrior chick Jon Snow banged in GoT

Just for starters mind you... need I list more?
I've never heard of any of those guys? Sorry that's a Terrible way of trying to make a point
Reply/Quote
Winston Churchill, Thomas Jefferson & Napoleon Bonaparte would rank right up there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:50 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Forget a playoff win, can anyone name a leader in any type of way in the last 100 years who has red hair? I'll wait

George Washington to name one of the many redheaded leaders.
This founding father of the United States was also its first President. Prior to this, he led the Continental army to victory against the British during the American Revolutionary War. Washington had red hair in his youth, though he powdered it white. Despite the contemporary fashion, he did not wear wigs.
*drops mic & walks off stage*
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:57 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Winston Churchill, Thomas Jefferson & Napoleon Bonaparte would rank right up there.

Have they even heard of American football ?
Reply/Quote
I'm done. Might as well just bash all redheads at birth. We will out you in charge.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How about an owner that doesn't invest in Guards or signing more than value bin free agents.

Mike brown doesn't really pick who we sign anymore..  

Katie handles all contracts now.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:58 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Have they even heard of American football ?

I believe they had higher priorities.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:57 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: I've never heard of any of those guys? Sorry that's a Terrible way of trying to make a point

You know, it really kills the sarcasm, if you people are going to force me to include this stupid mf'ing icon every time.  Sarcasm
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
We all know 99 percent of Americans would call George Washington to have white hair. Maybe he was dumb when he had red hair, Things changed. Dropped seven mics. Go ask any American what color hair did George Washington have they'd tell you white. You're clearly reaching
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:48 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: It might be bush league? Or it might be the truth....... I'm still waiting on someone to tell me the last red head who even won a playoff game ? I'll wait ..... you're missing the point on the hair and neglecting to see what type of confidence a red hair has

Look dude.....I have red hair.  I run a smalltown family business that did 8 million dollars in revenue last year.  I have no problem getting people to work with me.  In fact, when I left a cross town competitor, eight employees came with me and took a pay cut to boot.  We all turned this business around in two short years, and now they, and I, are making more money than people in our positions at the place we left.  Lot of hard work and long hours.  I don't boss people, I lead.  Bush league was me being polite....really, you're just full of shit. :andy:

BTW....the current POTUS is a redhead.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm still waiting for an American qb inthe last 100 years to win a playoff game? Anyone got a name
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:03 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Look dude.....I have red hair.  I run a smalltown family business that did 8 million dollars in revenue last year.  I have no problem getting people to work with me.  In fact, when I left a cross town competitor, eight employees came with me and took a pay cut to boot.  We all turned this business around in two short years, and now they, and I, are making more money than people in our positions at the place we left.  Lot of hard work and long hours.  I don't boss people, I lead.  Bush league was me being polite....really, you're just full of shit. :andy:

BTW....the current POTUS is a redhead.

Smal town business is al I have to know, typical red head. Not championship caliber. Still waiting on th red head that's won a playoff game the last 100 years. Hope your business is doing good but that not NFL football you're reaching and quite frankly sound jealous
Reply/Quote
I'll wait and wait. until someone gives me a red headed qb who has even won a playoff game in the last 100 years, my point is valid
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:03 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: I'm still waiting for an American qb inthe last 100 years to win a playoff game? Anyone got a name

Sonny Jurgenson,  Sammy Baugh,  Brad Johnson, (won a ***** Super Bowl) Carson Palmer, off the top of my head. Next.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:07 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Andy Dalton has to have pro bowlers all around him on o to excel

Offensive Pro Bowlers since 2011:
AJ Green ('11, '12, '14, '15, '16)
Tyler Eifert ('15)
Jermaine Gresham ('11, '12)

Whoa. He was really surrounded by Pro Bowlers there. Any other bullshit statements you want to retract?

Oh, and speaking of Pro Bowlers since 2011:
Andy Dalton ('11, '14, '16) 
ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:05 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Smal town business is al I have to know, typical red head. Not championship caliber. Still waiting on th red head that's won a playoff game the last 100 years. Hope your business is doing good but that not NFL football you're reaching and quite frankly sound jealous

Yeah....I'm real jealous of a close minded simpleton in a decaying midwestern town. Ppppfffftttt!!!!

Reply/Quote
Just in case you forgot.....Sonny Jurgenson is in the HALL OF FAME and won an NFL Championship. :andy:

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Offensive Pro Bowlers since 2011:
AJ Green ('11, '12, '14, '15, '16)
Tyler Eifert ('15)
Jermaine Gresham ('11, '12)

Whoa. He was really surrounded by Pro Bowlers there. Any other bullshit statements you want to retract?

Oh, and speaking of Pro Bowlers since 2011:
Andy Dalton ('11, '14, '16) 
ThumbsUp
And how many playoff games have we won ? I'll wait for your next bullshit response
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:08 PM)Wyche Wrote:  Sonny Jurgenson,  Sammy Baugh,  Brad Johnson, (won a ***** Super Bowl) Carson Palmer, off the top of my head. Next.

Reply/Quote