Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess I'll Run Out and Grab a *****
Wow. I know guys like this are thinking why didn't I run?

[Image: big-bu.png?w=350&h=200&crop=1]

Malibu and Nitro 2020!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Aka "Hug a liberal".

I kid.
Get a couple of divorces and claim you're a Christian while you're at it. Ha. Christianity has to be the biggest joke of this election.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-09-2016, 11:44 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Aka "Hug a liberal".

I kid.

The sad thing is you're not wrong. The amount of butthurt I've seen in the past 12 hours is actually hilarious.  Hilarious
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(11-09-2016, 11:53 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Get a couple of divorces and claim you're a Christian while you're at it.  Ha. Christianity has to be the biggest joke of this election.

Im pretty glad youre banned. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
(11-09-2016, 11:44 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Aka "Hug a liberal".

I kid.

You know the old saying, "You are what you eat."

We are what we are.

Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(11-09-2016, 02:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im pretty glad youre banned. 

How can VAs be banned and still posting??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]