Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who I Am...
(07-05-2016, 11:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I wasn't a Bengal Long My First Career INT was against Bret Farve....   but my time in Stripes might be better know for what I did off the field.

I wasn't a Bengal Long My First Career INT was against Bret Farve....   but my time in Stripes might be better know for what I did off the field. Storied on HBO hard knocks

#2 Same  guy new hints.

Idolized a former nfl great with the same last name although not related.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 05:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I wasn't a Bengal Long My First Career INT was against Bret Farve....   but my time in Stripes might be better know for what I did off the field. Storied on HBO hard knocks

#2 Same  guy new hints.

Idolized a former nfl great with the same last name although not related.

This one has been driving me crazy...
Wild Guess: Am I Dhani Jones?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 11:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This one has been driving me crazy...
Wild Guess: Am I Dhani Jones?

No he was a Bengal draft pick but only stayed for a year and a training camp...    then bounced around the  league for a bit before exiting.

Played Saftey and went to the bucs after us I believe.

for reference he picked off brett farve who was a JET at the time
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 04:09 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: That would be Pat "Perfect Wonderlic" McInally.

Who also lead the league in punting twice, finished in the top 5 five times, and was First Team All Pro when we went to the Super Bowl in '81.

McInally devoted a lot of his income and time to a youth sports organization after he retired.

Really one of the most interesting and accomplished former Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: No he was a Bengal draft pick but only stayed for a year and a training camp...    then bounced around the  league for a bit before exiting.

for reference  he picked off brett farve who was a JET at the time

I've been struggling with this one too, think I've got it now after those last couple clues. Completely forgot Farve was a Jet for a year in 2008 which would have been around the time we drafted Corey Lynch? Who shares a last name with John Lynch. Thanks for continually adding clues because that was driving me crazy lol good job
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: No he was a Bengal draft pick but only stayed for a year and a training camp...    then bounced around the  league for a bit before exiting.

for reference  he picked off brett farve who was a JET at the time

Corey Lynch.

But I had to look it up after the second clue.

Some of these are just a bit too obscure.  Who the hell would remember Corey Lynch?
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Corey Lynch.

Some of these are just a bit too obscure.  Who the hell would remember Corey Lynch?

well he saved that lady from the car wreck but I didn't think I could mention that... as it would be a dead give away.
Reply/Quote

How could you forget him? His battle with Tom Nelson during the 09 camp was epic. Mellow
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 04:21 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: How could you forget him? His battle with Tom Nelson during the 09 camp was epic. Mellow

I still have tom's jersey (but I guess we can make these easier)

I once lead the AFC in receiving yards for 4 straight years... And prefer cranberry juice to booze when at a club... Who am I
Reply/Quote

I remember Lynch because of his gf and the horse carriage bit on hard knocks
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 05:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I remember Lynch because of his gf and the horse carriage bit on hard knocks

[Image: 62188816.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 05:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I remember Lynch because of his gf and the horse carriage bit on hard knocks

Tom Nelson is not amused.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 05:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Tom Nelson is not amused.

Lol
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I am a former Bengal player who also played for the Steelers. I am currently staring in TV series special.
Who am I?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote