Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H.R. 1030 (The Secret Science Bill)
(07-24-2015, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not all of those companies filed bankruptcy.  As far as I know Johnson Controls is a successful Fortune 500 company.  But even if they did that does not mean that green energy is just a boondoggle for "bundlers" (what are bundlers?).  This list screams of "right-wing propaganda".  Please post a link to where you found it.

The US government has also given tax breaks and loans to fossil fuel companies that have filed for bankruptcy.  Does that mean the fossil fuel industry is a boondoggle also?

None of this has anything to do with the comment I made about the need for clean energy and the value of the EPA.

You made the claim that there were no payoffs to bundlers. Obviously your wrong. Obamacare was the same way .... Bundlers quickly formed insurance companies to put in exchanges so they get the subsidies from the gov.
(07-24-2015, 04:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You made the claim that there were no payoffs to bundlers.  

Never said that at all.

I just said that was not the main reason to promote green energy.

BTW what are "bundlers" and where did you get that list?
(07-24-2015, 04:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:    Obamacare was the same way .... Bundlers quickly formed insurance companies to put in exchanges so they get the subsidies from the gov.

The market is controlled by insurance companies that were already in place.
(07-24-2015, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not all of those companies filed bankruptcy.  As far as I know Johnson Controls is a successful Fortune 500 company.  But even if they did that does not mean that green energy is just a boondoggle for "bundlers" (what are bundlers?).  This list screams of "right-wing propaganda".  Please post a link to where you found it.

The US government has also given tax breaks and loans to fossil fuel companies that have filed for bankruptcy.  Does that mean the fossil fuel industry is a boondoggle also?

None of this has anything to do with the comment I made about the need for clean energy and the value of the EPA.

Johnson Controls??  That's all you got??

Johnson Controls has been around long before the omnibus scam.  I'm sure that was just a quick cash grab that they could not refuse..

Most of those others are just like 'Lucie was saying, total B.S. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-24-2015, 06:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Johnson Controls??  That's all you got??

Johnson Controls has been around long before the omnibus scam.  I'm sure that was just a quick cash grab that they could not refuse..

Most of those others are just like 'Lucie was saying, total B.S. 

Johnson Controls was just one that I recognized immediately.

Babcock and Brown went belly up before Obama was even in office.

The whole list is a joke.  Just more right wing propaganda that only rubes would fall for.
(07-24-2015, 08:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Babcock and Brown went belly up before Obama was even in office.

Brilliant observation there, counselor...

They have been Infigen since 2003..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infigen_Energy

You really don't know what you're talking about. You just make shit up, and hope that it sticks. Sometimes your "advanced degree" helps you in arguments, but really, you don't know what you're talking about most of the time...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-24-2015, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brilliant observation there, counselor...

They have been Infigen since 2003..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infigen_Energy

And Infigen has never filed for bankruptcy.

More proof that the list is total BS propaganda.

Thanks for the help.
(07-24-2015, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You really don't know what you're talking about.  You just make shit up, and hope that it sticks.  Sometimes your "advanced degree" helps you in arguments, but really, you don't know what you're talking about most of the time...

And you have no idea what we are talking about.  The info you just posted helped my side of the argument.