Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HA! Rams fans vs Bengals fans..
From Conan O'Brien
 https://youtu.be/VcKv5n73IEA

Be prepared for Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This was funny. I know the stereotype of LA and the Rams' "fans", but I didn't know it was THAT bad. Sounds like we'll have the home game. I took Monday off work, because I'll be hungover regardless of the outcome. I literally never drink, but tonight is a different night.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:11 AM)Takedown Wrote: This was funny. I know the stereotype of LA and the Rams' "fans", but I didn't know it was THAT bad. Sounds like we'll have the home game. I took Monday off work, because I'll be hungover regardless of the outcome. I literally never drink, but tonight is a different night.

LOL . . . I usually work a split shift on Sunday . . . 11-3, then I come back from 6-10. Kick off is at 2:30 pm in Alaska. I told the boss "I'm leaving around 2:00 . . . probably closer to 1:45 and I am not coming back." He answered back "Did not expect you at all, but I'll take the partial morning shift."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:11 AM)Takedown Wrote: This was funny. I know the stereotype of LA and the Rams' "fans", but I didn't know it was THAT bad. Sounds like we'll have the home game. I took Monday off work, because I'll be hungover regardless of the outcome. I literally never drink, but tonight is a different night.

Geeez..here I am a reformed drunk and smoker..Nothing worse is there? maybe I should go score some smack and relax.. LOL 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

I tried to take Monday off but my boss is a Steelers fan. He said no.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:57 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I tried to take Monday off but my boss is a Steelers fan.  He said no.

As soon as I recovered from the shock of Shooter's kick going through the uprights, I texted my boss to say I wouldn't be in tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:57 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I tried to take Monday off but my boss is a Steelers fan. He said no.

You have to quit.
Reply/Quote
They should have no teams in LA. I know some Rams fans at work but over all So Cal NFL teams have weak fan bases.
I am off tomorrow so hopefully it will be a celebration day!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:57 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I tried to take Monday off but my boss is a Steelers fan.  He said no.

Call in sick.

I once had a co-worker call in with the excuse that he had 2 flat tires & coughed all night.

True story...LOL
Reply/Quote

When the Bengals win, walk in wearing the most obnoxious display of Bengals wear you possibly can. I'd wear my Bengals coasters as ear rings and carrying around my Bengals Stadium football and stiff arm people randomly. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:59 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  Call in sick.

I once had a co-worker call in with the excuse that he had 2 flat tires & coughed all night.

True story...LOL

Two flat tires would be enough to convince me the universe was out to get me, and I better call off and hide under the covers.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: From Conan O'Brien
 https://youtu.be/VcKv5n73IEA

Be prepared for Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome  Hilarious

Are they really closing schools in Cincy tomorrow?

I have a hard time finding out when Conan is serious or not lol
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Are they really closing schools in Cincy tomorrow?

I heard it on the news so it has to be true..The news never lies..  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: I heard it on the news so it has to be true..The news never lies..  Hilarious

I also believe everything I read on the internet.  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:21 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: They should have no teams in LA. I know some Rams fans at work but over all So Cal NFL teams have weak fan bases.
I am off tomorrow so hopefully it will be a celebration day!

Both the Chargers and Rams not only sold more tickets to their home games than the Bengals but they also had fewer empty seats in their stadium even though PBS is significantly smaller than SoFi Stadium.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I also believe everything I read on the internet.  LMAO

Especially Facebook
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I also believe everything I read on the internet.  LMAO

Nobody is allowed to lie online.. It's illegal n stuff..

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Are they really closing schools in Cincy tomorrow?

Yes. It’s true. Cincinnati and several surrounding cities including Dayton have canceled school for Monday after Super Bowl. 

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Both the Chargers and Rams not only sold more tickets to their home games than the Bengals but they also had fewer empty seats in their stadium even though PBS is significantly smaller than SoFi Stadium.
Over 13 million people in LA and surrounding area.. Duh.. 

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes. It’s true. Cincinnati and several surrounding cities including Dayton have canceled school for Monday after Super Bowl. 

That is cool man, I am taking the day off tomorrow myself regardless of if we win or not. It is a day of celebration. Rock On
Reply/Quote