Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{HOMER EXCUSES..... MEGATHREAD}
Here it is all you homer's protecting Marvin, calling people out for being negative, calling people names........WHAT NOW?????????

WORST FUKKING COLLAPSE EVER!!!! NO CONTROL OVER HIS PLAYERS WHATSOEVER!!!!!

0-7 NFL RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Here it is all you homer's protecting Marvin, calling people out for being negative, calling people names........WHAT NOW?????????

WORST FUKKING COLLAPSE EVER!!!! NO CONTROL OVER HIS PLAYERS WHATSOEVER!!!!!

0-7 NFL RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're going to go pout now... 
Reply/Quote
Lol at some people predicting we'd go 16-0 and then win the SB.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Birthdefect and Pacman should be shot and dropped in the river.
Reply/Quote
All Hill had to do was hold on to the ball, Run a few more plays, Kick the field goal and it would have been game.. but NOOO
Reply/Quote
Marvin should be fired ASAP. Burfict kicked out of football and Pac Man retire.
Reply/Quote
I hope Hill knows that he's the most hated Bengal right now.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:11 AM)bengals73 Wrote: All Hill had to do was hold on to the ball, Run a few more plays, Kick the field goal and it would have been game.. but NOOO

How is Hill fumbling Marvin's fault?
Reply/Quote
It was Jeremy Hill's fault.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: How is Hill fumbling Marvin's fault?

Who said anything about Marvin?  

If you want to talk about Marvin, he should had Burfict and Adam Jones under control 
Reply/Quote
Lets face it, this team is cursed.
Reply/Quote
Having it so close and yanked away is worse than getting smoked. This was pretty pathetic showing of composure & discipline
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:17 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Having it so close and yanked away is worse than getting smoked. This was pretty pathetic showing of composure & discipline

I'm still in disbelief.. As someone said in the Gameday thread, I'd rather just go 2-14 then to go to the playoffs year after year and lose year after year
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:15 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Who said anything about Marvin?  

If you want to talk about Marvin, he should had Burfict and Adam Jones under control 

Well the guy who started the thread seems to think Marvin is to blame.

As far as Burfict and Jones goes, the Steelers got away with a lot of stuff.  It is hard to keep control when one team is playing chippy against you.

Gio was a defenseless receiver and no flag on him.  The Bengals were called out 2 times tonight for the same play.  The only difference is that Gio was hit with the crown of the helmet.  The Steelers were hit with the shoulders.  
Reply/Quote
The Shazier hit was way dirtier and didn't get called at all (lowered his head and drove into Gio's jaw). And of course that leg touchdown was being bobbled -- by the time he got control he didn't get two feet in bounds.

All that said, the offense needed to play better in the first three quarters. That's what we should be talking about. I get that their defense is tough, but there is no reason that we can't get at least some points on the board each quarter, at least a field goal. McCarron looked lifeless through the first three quarters. And the run game was really that bad.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:18 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I'm still in disbelief.. As someone said in the Gameday thread, I'd rather just go 2-14 then to go to the playoffs year after year and lose year after year

We absolutely threw it away.  We had it won.  I am speechless.  
Reply/Quote
I've never seen such an implosion in a football game like this since....since...we played the Steelers in 05!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 AM)GodFather Wrote: I've never seen such an implosion in a football game like this since....since...we played the Steelers in 05!

This was worse.
Reply/Quote
I called Hill's fumble, and I called Burfict specifically being the man who will put the Steelers into easy FG range with a stupid penalty. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying that I'm as pessimistic as they come, but I was pretty correct tonight. Ouch.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:19 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well the guy who started the thread seems to think Marvin is to blame.

As far as Burfict and Jones goes, the Steelers got away with a lot of stuff.  It is hard to keep control when one team is playing chippy against you.

Gio was a defenseless receiver and no flag on him.  The Bengals were called out 2 times tonight for the same play.  The only difference is that Gio was hit with the crown of the helmet.  The Steelers were hit with the shoulders.  

Marvin is to blame, he is the Head coach - hello? 0-7  in the playoffs?  He should have been fired after the San Diego playoff loss 
Reply/Quote