Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{HOMER EXCUSES..... MEGATHREAD}
(01-10-2016, 02:17 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Lets face it, this team is cursed.

I am willing to consider this.

This whole organization was born out of spite. Paul Brown's spite for Art Modell is legendary. 

Quote:Modell felt Brown was unwilling to adapt to the way football was played in the early 1960s.[151] Many players from that time agreed. "Paul didn't adjust to the changes in the game," former Browns cornerback Bernie Parrish said in 1997. "By 1962, he was more worried about protecting his reputation as the Greatest Coach Who Ever Lived than he was about winning a title. ... By the end of the 1962 season, a lot of us wanted to be traded because we were convinced that we'd never win a title with Paul Brown – and we never believed Paul Brown was going anywhere."[152] After his firing, Brown held a grudge against Modell for the rest of his life. He never forgave Collier for taking over as coach when he left, even though Collier had asked for and received his blessing.[153]

There has to be some metaphysical mystical juju involved with something created out of spite/resentment/and hatred. But, I am no Miss Cleo...

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:21 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: lol O.K......Yeah I am a troll, former 8 year season ticket holder, old board member since 05', been here since the beginning, on game thread every single game!!! You might need to read the definition of troll again, ******!!!!

Because I state facts about the failures of the Marvin Lewis coached Cincinnati Bengals does not make me a troll. It makes me not a blind homer!!!

This has to do only with calling people names and talk trash because of stating facts!!!! Again, if you were not part of it then its not your damn business!!! So, **** off Big Jen!!

A fac t only needs stated once.   You obviously lack the intelligence to know such things.  The constant re-repeating is trolling, plain and simple.  Again, you are too stupid to know this.

Troll on, troll.  You and your subhuman IQ, troll away, Head Imbecile.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote