Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOUSH!
Housh, if you're still on these boards, sometime in the next couple weeks, can you make an unsolicited, out of nowhere post about how the Bengals haven't won more than 2 games in a row this season?

Might as well put your evil juju to work FOR the Bengals. ThumbsUp

Honestly, one of the funniest moments from yesterday. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
When I got home from the game, I started reading though the gameday thread to see how unhinged things became, and I saw his post. I felt a little relieved because at least I knew then who to blame for that fumble Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Yea, that was pretty prescient... and crazy.
I wonder if he can tell me the upcoming Powerball numbers?
Reply/Quote
I witnessed this unfold in the live game forum. Is Housh from the future and knew what was coming or is he just a typical and cynical Bengals fand who knew the Bungles would emerge?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Housh, if you're still on these boards, sometime in the next couple weeks, can you make an unsolicited, out of nowhere post about how the Bengals haven't won more than 2 games in a row this season?

I accused him of being a witch. I stand by this.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Housh, if you're still on these boards, sometime in the next couple weeks, can you make an unsolicited, out of nowhere post about how the Bengals haven't won more than 2 games in a row this season?

Ya, isn't it crazy how shit Like that happens ? MAYBE housh is psychic and don't know it?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:56 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Yea, that was pretty prescient... and crazy.
I wonder if he can tell me the upcoming Powerball numbers?

Dude , it had to only be 2 or 3 plays later... Maybe even 1 idk.. It all happened so fast. ..
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 06:46 PM)Tony Wrote: Dude , it had to only be 2 or 3 plays later... Maybe even 1 idk.. It all happened so fast. ..

The immediate reaction from everyone was amazing. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 06:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I witnessed this unfold in the live game forum. Is Housh from the future and knew what was coming or is he just a typical and cynical Bengals fand who knew the Bungles would emerge?

I was there too.. I admit, I was a lil pissed....
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 06:47 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: The immediate reaction from everyone was amazing. 

It's like as soon as he posted it, you got this sick feeling, like you knew it was coming... People were pissed lol
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 06:43 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I accused him of being a witch. I stand by this.

[Image: 8d805b8a9fbb41ec34e2cd3797196e6f.jpg]

(12-06-2021, 06:46 PM)Tony Wrote: Dude , it had to only be 2 or 3 plays later... Maybe even 1 idk.. It all happened so fast. ..

I know. It felt like, as soon as I posted that if Mixon fumbles, he should be banned ... BOOM ... Mixon fumbles.

(12-06-2021, 06:47 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: The immediate reaction from everyone was amazing. 

For one brief shining moment on a Sunday, during a Bengals game, the GameDay thread was in complete agreement and united in a common cause.
Reply/Quote
Please someone post a summary!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 07:56 PM)N_B Wrote: Please someone post a summary!

Ganging up on a homer.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Game Day is too knee jerk for me to stick around in for long. I duck in super briefly from time to time when I can't watch a game and am curious what everyone is excited/upset about. Sounds like I missed a good one yesterday, though.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 07:56 PM)N_B Wrote: Please someone post a summary!

Basically, out of nowhere, Housh posts something like Mixon leading the league with the most carries without a fumble. Someone says that's not staistically accurate. The rest of us start good-naturedly cursing him out for jinxing Mixon. I and others call for his banishment if Mixon fumbles. Mixon then fumbles (returned for a TD) and literrally EVERYONE, call for the ban hammer to strike. Housh does apologize and impose a self-imposed ban for most of the remainder of the game.

Looking back, it's easy to see the hilarity in the situation. At the time, not so much.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 08:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Basically, out of nowhere, Housh posts something like Mixon leading the league with the most carries without a fumble. Someone says that's not staistically accurate. The rest of us start good-naturedly cursing him out for jinxing Mixon. I and others call for his banishment if Mixon fumbles. Mixon then fumbles (returned for a TD) and literrally EVERYONE, call for the ban hammer to strike. Housh does apologize and impose a self-imposed ban for most of the remainder of the game.

Looking back, it's easy to see the hilarity in the situation. At the time, not so much.

That’s just awesome. Thanks
Reply/Quote

A lot of people that saw his initial post commented about how he just jinxed us(including me).  Not 3 minutes later, mixon fumbled and the game was pretty much over
Reply/Quote
If Housh responds it means he hasn’t been banned which is an unacceptable oversight by the moderators.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 07:59 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Game Day is too knee jerk for me to stick around in for long. I duck in super briefly from time to time when I can't watch a game and am curious what everyone is excited/upset about. Sounds like I missed a good one yesterday, though.

Knee jerk? If you can’t tell how the rest of the season is going to play out based on a single play several times a game, then you just don’t know much about football.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That shit was bad lol

Even worse it was a weak ass fluke fumble too. Like the defender barely touched it and it slipped out
-Housh
Reply/Quote