Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HRC and UFOs
I used to be big into conspiracy theories until I realized that the biggest conspiracy theory is rather mundane compared to rest: all of us peasants in the world are governed by a well connected elite upper class, whether it be directly or through the bribery of elected officials.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-19-2016, 02:04 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  That's certainly not evidence that GW didn't, in some way know. 

One of the most popular logical fallacies relied on by conspiracy theorists.

You can't prove a negative.
(04-19-2016, 07:29 AM)treee Wrote: I used to be big into conspiracy theories until I realized that the biggest conspiracy theory is rather mundane compared to rest: all of us peasants in the world are governed by a well connected elite upper class, whether it be directly or through the bribery of elected officials.

There is no secret to the fact that money equals power, but it is not absolute power.

Just look at how many rich powerful people lost money in the last market collapse.  If they had absolute power stuff like that would never happen.

One of the main reason the rich do not have absolute power is that they compete against each other instead of all working together.  No matter how much money and power a person has he will still want to take more away from another rich powerful person.
(04-19-2016, 10:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: One of the most popular logical fallacies relied on by conspiracy theorists.

You can't prove a negative.

That was another general statement by me. I didn't mean to debate Bush/9-11. But there's plenty of evidence suggesting he knows more than we're lead to believe, and it's not simply because he was in charge at the time and he's hiding info For security reasons. Is there a smoking gun? I don't think so but it appears he's definitely got a secret or two. So no, no logical fallacies. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-