Poll: Joe will do worse than the worst rated QB in the NFL
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sig Bet
We are bored tonight aren't we?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a worthless and childish thread/bet.

It's pretty simple, just because Dalton finished 32nd in stats doesn't automatically mean there's 31 other starters better than him moving forward. If you think he does, great. But repeating it over and over doesn't make it so.

-Ryan Tannenhill had the highest rating in the league. Is he #1 QB talent going into 2020?

-Which QB would you rather have for next season? Aaron Rodgers or Derrick Carr. Bfine's logjc says Carr.

-Did you know Marlon Mack is better than both Saquan Barkley and Alvin Kamara? It's true. More yards, more TDs... betted talent.

-Did you know Chris Godwin is the 3rd best receiver in the NFL? It's true. Look for him in round 1 of your fantasy drafts next year.

These are all true statements, supported by stats. Bodies of work and history do not matter... situations do not matter...luck does not matter...the eye test does matter.
Reply/Quote
I'm scared he may double dog dare you.
Reply/Quote
So why is the north wild and how many reasons are we gonna have left for next season? Hmm
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 10:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What a worthless and childish thread/bet.

Step up or shut up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
You can really tell the season is over with this pointless thread.
Reply/Quote
There are a few assumptions happening already, the first being Joe Burrow will be drafted by the bengals at all.. We still don't know for certain that will be the case. For all we really know Mike Brown trades the pick to Cleveland for a hammer to pound nails into his glass house. Anything's possible with that bunch..Heck, they might even announce the first pick will be a PASS and select nobody and tell us they're perfectly happy will a 2-14 record as long as there's revenue sharing..  Mellow
Let's not put the cart before the horse and and let the horse run away only to shoot it for horse meat later on.
Anyway, suppose they select someone else. I'm definitely not going to assume the Brown family will make any brilliant decisions any time soon or any time in the intermediate to distant future for that matter.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2020, 01:37 AM)grampahol Wrote: There are a few assumptions happening already, the first being Joe Burrow will be drafted by the bengals at all.. We still don't know for certain that will be the case. For all we really know Mike Brown trades the pick to Cleveland for a hammer to pound nails into his glass house. Anything's possible with that bunch..Heck, they might even announce the first pick will be a PASS and select nobody and tell us they're perfectly happy will a 2-14 record as long as there's revenue sharing..  Mellow
Let's not put the cart before the horse and and let the horse run away only to shoot it for horse meat later on.
Anyway, suppose they select someone else. I'm definitely not going to assume the Brown family will make any brilliant decisions any time soon or any time in the intermediate to distant future for that matter.

Well said gramps!  I would be laughing if it wasn't too close to the embarrassing truth!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just going by where he'll rank versus the rest of the starters in the NFL.

I got no worse than the worst. 

Lol, I'm a guy who likes burrow, but no one could take those odds that have a brain cell.  you should at least give them odds based on a set amount of 10 games played.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 01:13 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Well said gramps!  I would be laughing if it wasn't too close to the embarrassing truth!

You mean you're not holding your breath waiting for the epic film about the brilliance of the Brown family coming soon to theaters near you?  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You don't get to modify the bet. Do you want to take it or not? 

If yes, step up; if not shut up. 

Exactly
Reply/Quote
Sure, I seriously doubt he'll be the worst starter in the entire NFL. But you'll have to remind me down the road as I'm only here during specific times. Mostly the offseason or if we are doing really good/in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 10:32 PM)Destro Wrote: I'm scared he may double dog dare you.

What about triple dog? Or triple cat!!! 
Reply/Quote