Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Had a near-trans experience..
(04-25-2016, 06:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Reminds me of a "near-Christian" experience I had recently.

My basic core values have always told me that it was wrong to force myself sexually on a woman.  But the other night I was walking back to my car and saw this really hot woman in a mini skirt walking to her car.  So I raped her then asked Jesus to be my lord and savior.  All my sins were then "washed away by the blood of the lamb" so it was all cool.

Then after I had thanked Jesus for wiping away my sins I thought to myself, "What am I thinking?  I am a person who believes in rational thought."  So i got off my knees and stopped talking to imaginary people in the sky.

That's the spirit! Hilarious

Thanks for playing along.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-25-2016, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's the spirit! Hilarious

Thanks for playing along.

You'd think that spirit of christ would tell alter boys to run away from the catholic church considering so many more boys have been molested there than in bathrooms by random transgendered citizens.   

Nothing like taking up arms against something you don't understand while turning a blind eye to that you can't explain away. 
(04-26-2016, 12:41 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You'd think that spirit of christ would tell alter boys to run away from the catholic church considering so many more boys have been molested there than in bathrooms by random transgendered citizens.   

Nothing like taking up arms against something you don't understand while turning a blind eye to that you can't explain away. 

this isnt a place for facts, only knee jerk reactions
People suck
(04-26-2016, 12:41 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You'd think that spirit of christ would tell alter boys to run away from the catholic church considering so many more boys have been molested there than in bathrooms by random transgendered citizens.   

Those priests are abominations and should be shot in the head, just like any other pedo that acts out their perversion.
(with proper evidence, of course)
(04-26-2016, 11:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Those priests are abominations and should be shot in the head, just like any other pedo that acts out their perversion.
(with proper evidence, of course)

Shouldn't we start by banning them from public restrooms though?
(04-26-2016, 11:57 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Shouldn't we start by banning them from public restrooms though?

You're right.
Priests are Holy.
They are pure and never are in need to pee or poo.
What business do they have in there ?
Ninja