Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Had a near-trans experience..
(04-17-2016, 08:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I did, and I wiped it clean.  As my ginormous urine stream creates such a splash that the mere bowl cannot possibly contain. Ninja

I don't have a splash problem; as I am hung low. I will say I have a problem with the water being too cold in the bowl sometimes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-17-2016, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't have a splash problem; as I am hung low. I will say I have a problem with the water being too cold in the bowl sometimes.

Try standing up when you pee.

Or are you talking about when you wash your dick in the sink?
(04-17-2016, 09:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: A friend of mine went.
I haven't been to one, in a while.
When I do go, I go as my alter-ego "Champagne Tony Llama". (altered from the golfer's name)

After never going in my life we've been to almost all them since that first one.  We'll probably be skipping the next one unless the lineup gets better.  I'm not an autograph collector, never was.  The only reason I go at all now is if my son wants a photo with someone.  He got one with Ric Flair, Brett Hart, Verne Gagne, Eric Estrada, Scott Wilson, George the Animal Steele, I think that's all.  I got Debbie Gibson...and won a nearly 30 year old bet!  LOL!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-17-2016, 08:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: As much of a comic geek as I was when I was younger I never went to one until a couple years ago.  And only then because my wife and daughter were out of town so I took my son for something to do.

I am amazed at the costumes though.  And the geeks.  Oh my.  I feel normal around them!  LOL!

But I've been out of that universe (mostly) since college.

Well I've never been to one where they do cosplay. So i wanted to take my 5 year old and have some fun getting pics. As far as comics go, i haven't purchased one in over 20 years. It was just something to do that I would enjoy, cause shopping really isn't high on my list, and those filipinos are so shy about their English.
(04-18-2016, 10:21 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well I've never been to one where they do cosplay. So i wanted to take my 5 year old and have some fun getting pics. As far as comics go, i haven't purchased one in over 20 years. It was just something to do that I would enjoy, cause shopping really isn't high on my list, and those filipinos are so shy about their English.

I don't know that many of these costumes are cosplay quality.  Some are quite elaborate.

I mentioned there were a lot more Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman outfits this year...and not everyone of them should have been dressed that way.

I stop buying comics when I went to college and couldn't afford it anymore...and I really just follow that world from the net more than anything.  

The one we go to is fairly tame and my son is 14 so we enjoy people watching more than buying.  He likes to get a shirt or photo for his wall, that's about it.
I've 'trans'cended into a dog toward trees at many golf courses in my life
ive been trying to find an admiral ackbar mask for my poison cosplay

and Dino, the wife and I use our vacation days for Cons
People suck
(04-18-2016, 10:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know that many of these costumes are cosplay quality.  Some are quite elaborate.

I mentioned there were a lot more Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman outfits this year...and not everyone of them should have been dressed that way.

I stop buying comics when I went to college and couldn't afford it anymore...and I really just follow that world from the net more than anything.  

The one we go to is fairly tame and my son is 14 so we enjoy people watching more than buying.  He likes to get a shirt or photo for his wall, that's about it.

My daughter isn't into comics, but she loves going to the Superman Celebration every year (it's about a half hour from where we live, so we usually do two days of it). She likes some of the events, but she's gotten into how everyone dresses up. For the most part, it stays pretty PG.
(04-18-2016, 10:27 AM)Griever Wrote: ive been trying to find an admiral ackbar mask for my poison cosplay

and Dino, the wife and I use our vacation days for Cons

Now that we've gone I've added the San Diego Comic Con to the bucket list along with a Walker Stalker some time.

The wife isn't into it much at all but she enjoyed watching the costume contest.

(04-18-2016, 10:48 AM)Benton Wrote: My daughter isn't into comics, but she loves going to the Superman Celebration every year (it's about a half hour from where we live, so we usually do two days of it). She likes some of the events, but she's gotten into how everyone dresses up. For the most part, it stays pretty PG.

Neither of my kids are into comics, but my son has his favorite celebrities.  Our daughter is older (18) but we got her some Dr. Who memorabalia over the last couple years.

The nice thing about this one is they have all kinds of people there. I had my son get an autograph and picture with Opie from Sons of Anarchy...that was for my wife. Shirley Jones was there this time, Barbara Eden. They have professional wrestlers (as I mentioned). The guy who plays C3PO and Darth Vader were there this time. A lot of artists too.
(04-18-2016, 11:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: Now that we've gone I've added the San Diego Comic Con to the bucket list along with a Walker Stalker some time.

The wife isn't into it much at all but she enjoyed watching the costume contest.

Neither of my kids are into comics, but my son has his favorite celebrities.  Our daughter is older (18) but we got her some Dr. Who memorabalia over the last couple years.

The nice thing about this one is they have all kinds of people there.  I had my son get an autograph and picture with Opie from Sons of Anarchy...that was for my wife.  Shirley Jones was there this time, Barbara Eden.  They have professional wrestlers (as I mentioned).  The guy who plays C3PO and Darth Vader were there this time.  A lot of artists too.

You should hit up New York Comic Con in october

we have megacon next month, maybe tampa bay (not sure, first year was good, last year it seemed like they forgot they were even doing it), and then going out to seattle for Pax Prime

we did dragoncon in atlanta about 5 years in a row, and then last year decided to go out to seattle, and decided to make that our trip in place of atlanta
People suck
(04-18-2016, 12:38 PM)Griever Wrote: You should hit up New York Comic Con in october

we have megacon next month, maybe tampa bay (not sure, first year was good, last year it seemed like they forgot they were even doing it), and then going out to seattle for Pax Prime

we did dragoncon in atlanta about 5 years in a row, and then last year decided to go out to seattle, and decided to make that our trip in place of atlanta

Please understand the odds are good I will never make one outside of Pittsburgh at this point!  LOL!

But damn man!  You two get around!  
(04-18-2016, 12:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Please understand the odds are good I will never make one outside of Pittsburgh at this point!  LOL!

But damn man!  You two get around!  

lol

yeah, thats one of the biggest reasons that we dont want kids

we like doing our own thing and we've just been moving around too much due to jobs to be able to settle down (that and we have 5 nieces/nephews, that we can borrow one if we get that "we want a kid" itch)

but if you do think of going outside the area, let me know, and im sure i can find somethin for you and yours con-wise

we try and get everything booked as far ahead as possible, so the only money that comes out at the time is for the shit that we load up on
People suck
(04-17-2016, 04:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Traveling to Tennessee, this past weekend, for a Strongman Show, I needed to stop for gas and a pee break. Rush hour in Knoxville, and someone was locked in the Men's room, as my bladder is about to burst. I noticed a woman come out of the Ladies' room, and no one in line. Now, I was faced with a dilemma.. I had to act fast, so I said to myself, "time to see what this trans lifestyle is all about". I quickly self identified as a Woman, and entered the Ladies room! I quickly locked the door, did my business, and left without incident.

Upon exiting the Ladies room, I thought to myself, "What was I thinking? I'm a man!". So, I quickly re-identified myself as a heterosexual man, and thumped myself on the chest, for good measure. Then, it occurred to me that as long as I was in Tennessee, I should have brought my Bible and Gun. That way I could have shot myself some Muslims and Queerfolk, in the name of the Lord, of course. Wink

This is pure gold.

Congrats on winning.
(04-21-2016, 09:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is pure gold.    

Congrats on winning.

hope your kids grow up less hateful than you ThumbsUp
People suck
(04-22-2016, 09:50 AM)Griever Wrote: hope your kids grow up less hateful than you ThumbsUp

It's hateful to congratulate sunset?
(04-22-2016, 10:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's hateful to congratulate sunset?

dont act dumber than you already are
People suck
(04-22-2016, 11:28 AM)Griever Wrote: dont act dumber than you already are

So it's hateful to have a laugh at what someone posts? Or am I just not allowed to laugh at Sunset's posts?
(04-22-2016, 11:28 AM)Griever Wrote: dont act dumber than you already are

Sometimes it is best just to ignore him.

Lucie will try to actually make a point every once in a while, but most of his posts are along these lines. 
(04-22-2016, 01:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sometimes it is best just to ignore him.

Lucie will try to actually make a point every once in a while, but most of his posts are along these lines. 

so Morningstar 2.0, just without the religion?
People suck
(04-17-2016, 04:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Traveling to Tennessee, this past weekend, for a Strongman Show, I needed to stop for gas and a pee break.  Rush hour in Knoxville, and someone was locked in the Men's room, as my bladder is about to burst.  I noticed a woman come out of the Ladies' room, and no one in line.  Now, I was faced with a dilemma..  I had to act fast, so I said to myself, "time to see what this trans lifestyle is all about".  I quickly self identified as a Woman, and entered the Ladies room!  I quickly locked the door, did my business, and left without incident.  

Upon exiting the Ladies room, I thought to myself, "What was I thinking?  I'm a man!".  So, I quickly re-identified myself as a heterosexual man, and thumped myself on the chest, for good measure.  Then, it occurred to me that as long as I was in Tennessee, I should have brought my Bible and Gun.  That way I could have shot myself some Muslims and Queerfolk, in the name of the Lord, of course.   Wink

Reminds me of a "near-Christian" experience I had recently.

My basic core values have always told me that it was wrong to force myself sexually on a woman.  But the other night I was walking back to my car and saw this really hot woman in a mini skirt walking to her car.  So I raped her then asked Jesus to be my lord and savior.  All my sins were then "washed away by the blood of the lamb" so it was all cool.

Then after I had thanked Jesus for wiping away my sins I thought to myself, "What am I thinking?  I am a person who believes in rational thought."  So i got off my knees and stopped talking to imaginary people in the sky.