Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let's Go Steelers
The playoff ship has sailed for 2017. So, I am rooting for the Bears Sunday and every Bengals opponent so we get a better draft pick. I would IR AD and AJM if I were MB at this point as well as Dunlap, Green, Gio, Mixon, Geno, Burfict and anyone else with a hang nail.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2017, 06:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The playoff ship has sailed for 2017. So, I am rooting for the Bears Sunday and every Bengals opponent so we get a better draft pick. I would IR AD and AJM if I were MB at this point as well as Dunlap, Green, Gio, Mixon, Geno, Burfict and anyone else with a hang nail.

That's the spirit. Just look what a top 10 pick did for us this year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hopefully that next pick will be on the field. There are done why not play the kids and secure another high pick. I get trying till the end, but the fat lady finished her solo last Monday.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2017, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's the spirit. Just look what a top 10 pick did for us this year. 

Maybe we just need to stink our way into "AJ Green" territory to secure a decent player?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2017, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's the spirit. Just look what a top 10 pick did for us this year. 

Draft position is more than round one so position plays role in entire draft. 

You are correct, I am pissed at losing again so much so that no more buying season tickets for me. But since you are so optimistic I will sell you my 3 seat licenses. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

But we should have a new coach next season (atleast you have to hope and believe) and maybe the next coach won't pick broken toys in round 1.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2017, 10:40 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: But we should have a new coach next season (atleast you have to hope and believe) and maybe the next coach won't pick broken toys in round 1.

Wasn’t there talk of Marvin being against the Ross pick though?

Reply/Quote
Well, now there's no reason to root for them. So, silver lining.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote