• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes
Happy Birthday my brother! And where in the hell are you! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
happy birthday!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday man!

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday brochacho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday JC....wherever you are.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Many thanks to you wonderful people. It's good to see you guys still kicking it in here.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 12:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Many thanks to you wonderful people.  It's good to see you guys still kicking it in here.

Why aren't you kicking it too? Happy belated.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 01:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: Why aren't you kicking it too? Happy belated.

I got a promotion at work (mo' money, mo' problems), bought a new house (buying, selling, fixing, and moving is a bear), had a new baby (which has been a lot more challenging than the first), and other general life things.

I've just tried to scale back my internet usage for a while to focus on the rest of life.  

The clouds are parting though, and I see a bit of free time in my future.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 10:06 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I got a promotion at work (mo' money, mo' problems), bought a new house (buying, selling, fixing, and moving is a bear), had a new baby (which has been a lot more challenging than the first), and other general life things.

I've just tried to scale back my internet usage for a while to focus on the rest of life.  

Congrats man! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 10:06 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I got a promotion at work (mo' money, mo' problems), bought a new house (buying, selling, fixing, and moving is a bear), had a new baby (which has been a lot more challenging than the first), and other general life things.

Happy Belated man!  and congrats on moving on up.  I understand the whole refocusing thing.  We've got a baby on the way (our first), we just went thru a house addition, I just haven't gotten the promotion at work thing yet.  But I hear ya, hang in there.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Thinking about birthdays yesterday I was 57 and 11/12ths.. It's the fractional thing in my mind from those days as a kid when the day after my birthday, example 10 years and a day I was automatically 10 and a half.  My birthday is actually July 22 so the 22nd of every month I do that whatever "12th of" it happens to be..
Yeah I know..nobody cares and yes indeed it's childish, but someone has to be childish around here once in awhile. Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday, Mr. Cupcakes!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
happy very belated
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote