Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Klotsch (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Klotsch)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes (/Thread-Happy-Birthday-Johnny-Cupcakes--11402)

Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - Tiger Teeth - 06-06-2017

Happy Birthday my brother! And where in the hell are you! ThumbsUp

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - magikod - 06-07-2017

happy birthday!

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - HarleyDog - 06-07-2017

Happy birthday man!

Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - BenZoo2 - 06-07-2017

Happy birthday brochacho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - michaelsean - 06-07-2017

Happy Birthday!

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-08-2017

Happy birthday JC....wherever you are.

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-22-2017

Many thanks to you wonderful people. It's good to see you guys still kicking it in here.

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - hollodero - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 12:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Many thanks to you wonderful people.  It's good to see you guys still kicking it in here.

Why aren't you kicking it too? Happy belated.

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-23-2017

(06-22-2017, 01:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: Why aren't you kicking it too? Happy belated.

I got a promotion at work (mo' money, mo' problems), bought a new house (buying, selling, fixing, and moving is a bear), had a new baby (which has been a lot more challenging than the first), and other general life things.

I've just tried to scale back my internet usage for a while to focus on the rest of life.  

The clouds are parting though, and I see a bit of free time in my future.

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 10:06 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I got a promotion at work (mo' money, mo' problems), bought a new house (buying, selling, fixing, and moving is a bear), had a new baby (which has been a lot more challenging than the first), and other general life things.

I've just tried to scale back my internet usage for a while to focus on the rest of life.  

Congrats man! :andy:

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - BengalHawk62 - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 10:06 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I got a promotion at work (mo' money, mo' problems), bought a new house (buying, selling, fixing, and moving is a bear), had a new baby (which has been a lot more challenging than the first), and other general life things.

Happy Belated man!  and congrats on moving on up.  I understand the whole refocusing thing.  We've got a baby on the way (our first), we just went thru a house addition, I just haven't gotten the promotion at work thing yet.  But I hear ya, hang in there.

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - grampahol - 06-23-2017

Thinking about birthdays yesterday I was 57 and 11/12ths.. It's the fractional thing in my mind from those days as a kid when the day after my birthday, example 10 years and a day I was automatically 10 and a half.  My birthday is actually July 22 so the 22nd of every month I do that whatever "12th of" it happens to be..
Yeah I know..nobody cares and yes indeed it's childish, but someone has to be childish around here once in awhile. Wink

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - Bengalzona - 06-23-2017

Happy birthday, Mr. Cupcakes!

RE: Happy Birthday Johnny Cupcakes - BmorePat87 - 06-23-2017

happy very belated