Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a secret.
Wanna know my secret? Scroll down.

You still want to know? Keep scrolling.

Are you sure you want to know my secret? I guarantee you, you will be disappointed.

Here's my secret: I have a single, solitary, lonely hair sticking out of my left ear. It's nigh-invisible so no one can see it. But, I can see it. I know it's there. But, now you do, too. You're welcome.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
For some unknown reason I feel my ears periodically, if I detect a HAIR ,must use tweezers and mirror to remove it/them.
It annoys me to know it's there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There is a bartender that works at one my of locals.

She's probably 21 and kinda cute. You'd throw her a bang i guess cause she's somewhat do-able.

Was there last week for a beer and she had one long black nose hair hanging down. I was like...girl you are only semi do-able on a good day cause you have large cans and are in college, but that rope ruins everything.
Reply/Quote
Well now I'll never get to sleep tonight. Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 04:13 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: There is a bartender that works at one my of locals.  

She's probably 21 and kinda cute.  You'd throw her a bang i guess cause she's somewhat do-able.  

Was there last week for a beer and she had one long black nose hair hanging down.  I was like...girl you are only semi do-able on a good day cause you have large cans and are in college, but that rope ruins everything.

I don't know, man; large cans might be enough to seal the deal with me. It's the small boob chicks that need to be more flawless.

This is, of course, assuming I'm no longer married AND more attractive than I am now.
Reply/Quote
It's all downhill from here, Phil. I started out with a single, solitary hair growing on each ear, about 7 years ago. Now, I have to shave my ears every couple weeks, just to avoid being pointed to and laughed at by small children. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 04:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's all downhill from here, Phil.  I started out with a single, solitary hair growing on each ear, about 7 years ago.  Now, I have to shave my ears every couple weeks, just to avoid being pointed to and laughed at by small children.  Mellow

Screw that. If small children point and laugh, I'm gonna pretend I'm a troll and threaten to eat them. And for that one smartass kid who'll try to call me out and claim I'm not really a troll, well, joke's on him .. I WILL eat him. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 05:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Screw that. If small children point and laugh, I'm gonna pretend I'm a troll and threaten to eat them. And for that one smartass kid who'll try to call me out and claim I'm not really a troll, well, joke's on him .. I WILL eat him. Mellow

Nah, the best part is when the Mom's hush their kids and say, "He's a handsome man".   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 04:13 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: There is a bartender that works at one my of locals.

She's probably 21 and kinda cute. You'd throw her a bang i guess cause she's somewhat do-able.

Was there last week for a beer and she had one long black nose hair hanging down. I was like...girl you are only semi do-able on a good day cause you have large cans and are in college, but that rope ruins everything.

i once ended it with a chick because of a lone nipple hair. Crazy as the sex was outstanding. But all I could focus on was the nipple hair.
Reply/Quote
I thought you were going to confess to being Kilroy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 11:07 PM)Benton Wrote: i once ended it with a chick because of a lone nipple hair. Crazy as the sex was outstanding.   But all I could focus on was the nipple hair.

Why didn't you just get some tweezers and pull that hair off your nipple?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 11:07 PM)Benton Wrote: i once ended it with a chick because of a lone nipple hair. Crazy as the sex was outstanding.   But all I could focus on was the nipple hair.

Should have Nair'd it. 

I once Nair'd an ex girlfriends bush once.   Outstanding!

Speaking of nair, I need to nair my back.......where's my wife at?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 05:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, the best part is when the Mom's hush their kids and say, "He's a handsome man".   Cool

Someone's getting lucky tonight!  ThumbsUp

Shallow Hal is that you?

(09-20-2017, 11:51 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I thought you were going to confess to being Kilroy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I warned you that you were going to be disappointed. Smirk
Reply/Quote
well grab it and yank that sucker out.
Reply/Quote