Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fourth of July!
To all my right and left leaning friends, bless you all. ThumbsUp
(07-02-2017, 06:09 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: To all my right and left leaning friends, bless you all. ThumbsUp

It's called Independence Day you commie!   Ninja

Oh and everyone have a great, safe day! Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Which NFL player will blow his hand off this year?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Yes, Happy Independence Day, all! Unfortunately, my company is working tomorrow, and only giving the actual holiday off. Wish I had noticed this sooner, and taken a vacation day tomorrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-02-2017, 07:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, Happy Independence Day, all!  Unfortunately, my company is working tomorrow, and only giving the actual holiday off.  Wish I had noticed this sooner, and taken a vacation day tomorrow.

I volunteered to go in for a couple hours, otherwise we'd be closed for both days.  Even moved the shop off day (they work four tens) to give them a longer weekend.

But my wife is working too and I live the closest to the plant so it's easy to make sure nothing went south over the weekend.
Happy 4th!
How will everyone celebrate?
Or cope?

[Image: liberals-celebrating-independence-day-is...-ea382.png]
Happy **** off England Day!

Mellow

Just thought we needed to make it more PnR.

Personally, we celebrated Saturday at the parents with lots of smoked meats and explosions. On the fourth my wife is sitting with a friends terminal mom so he can spend the holiday with family and I'm on call to cover the inevitable fireworks related fire/disaster/etc.
I'm going to let off large format fireworks in my heavily populated urban neighborhood.

Why not? PERSONAL SELF DIRECTED FREEDOM! Ride or die!
[Image: 13516372_10209782048371965_7806776043557...e=59D1BE14]