Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy St. Patrick's Day
This Irishman named Patrick just wants to wish a happy St. Patrick's Day to you all. Hopefully you enjoy some good Irish food (I know we don't have much that's truly good), music, and culture... and some beer today.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And make sure to wear green, even though the color of St. Patrick is blue. Ninja
Reply/Quote
I am forgoing St Patrick's festivities for the most part because tonight is Daredevil night and I want to be able to watch the first episode right away
Reply/Quote
I used to live in Denver and I was shocked how big of a deal St. Patricks Day is there.

Everyone knows that there is a large hispanic population in Colorado, but there is also a huge Irish population out there because of the mining industry.  The Irish made up a large majority of the early miners in the west when that was the only major industry (other than livestock) out there.
Reply/Quote
Is this a joke?

Everyone knows St. Patrick's Day is the day gingers ply people with beer so they can steal their souls without a lot of fuss.

Lock you doors, hide your beer and above all, avoid 4 leaf clovers, they are used to attract the soul suckers.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Happy St Patrick's day to all. Be safe if you go out today.
Reply/Quote
Top o the marnin to yah...

kiss the blarney stone...

ya ma is massive...
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 02:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Top o the marnin to yah...

ya ma is massive...
House of Pain?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 02:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Top o the marnin to yah...

ya ma is massive...

Erin go braless.
Reply/Quote
we do we have here
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote