Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving
I'm about to leave for my sister's house and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. For those of us who reside in the US, please enjoy the holiday and cherish the time with friends and family members, even the ones you don't always see eye to eye with. Remember, at the end of the day our personal relationships are far more important than political or social differences. For those of us not residing in the US, you do the same, just without the forced impetus of a national holiday. Cool

Best wishes to you all and enjoy your time off!
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving. I couldn't agree more. It's sad that I hear so many stories of people's families bickering during the holidays. My girlfriend's brother was invited to their get together and asked if the gag order on him had been removed... At any rate... Have a safe trip my friend. The same goes for the rest of you who will be traveling this weekend.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Turkey is about thawed out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 08:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm about to leave for my sister's house and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. For those of us who reside in the US, please enjoy the holiday and cherish the time with friends and family members, even the ones you don't always see eye to eye with. Remember, at the end of the day our personal relationships are far more important than political or social differences. For those of us not residing in the US, you do the same, just without the forced impetus of a national holiday. Cool

Best wishes to you all and enjoy your time off!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving, and safe travels to all those hitting the road (which is where the Benton family currently is).
Reply/Quote
I wish everyone an awesome thanksgiving. We ain’t 100% but we have a ton to be thankful for in today’s world.

Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving, all!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 08:57 PM)Goalpost Wrote: The Turkey is about thawed out.

Should I be thawing my turkey now?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
My turkeys are done……

Happy Gooble Gooble day folks.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
First of all to the OP, I previously misjudged you. Happy and safe Thanksgiving to you and your family. Second of all to everyone else in here, including Brad, Wink I wish you all the same.

Anyone having one of these babies?
[Image: 5a16d7499e155.png?width=650&quality=80]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Reply/Quote
Have a nice one and a safe one everyone!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 11:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Should I be thawing my turkey now?

I have family up from Brazil. They insisted on helping and wanted to make the turkey. I figure whatever, turkey is their x-mas dish so they must know what they're doing.....my mother in law comes to me yesterday and comments on how the Turkey is still rock solid......never took it out of the freezer.Bang Head

Microwaved turkey it is LOL

Happy Thanksgiving all.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving good people. Feel free to eat and drink too much and live it up.
Reply/Quote
Happy thanksgiving all. My head hurts from last night and the only cure this far is good old foreign owned Budweiser.

Cheers all.
Reply/Quote
Why is it when liberals are in charge the left lectures everybody about not bickering at Thanksgiving but when conservatives are in charge the left tells their followers to be confrontational at Thanksgiving?

Ain’t no standards like double standards...
Reply/Quote