Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh says, "The Bengals are the most talented team in
Part of me thinks he wants our team to believe that, hoping we'll play like we've already won something. Or perhaps it's a passive aggressive swipe at the Stoolers.

According to local media members, Harbaugh simply made the proclamation that "The Bengals are the most talented team in the league."
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/9/22/9373359/ravens-head-coach-john-harbaugh-praises-cincinnatis-roster-strength
Reply/Quote
Should be a good game this Sunday. The majority of the team has been around long enough hopefully they won't underestimate the Ravens their backs are against the wall and they're going to be playing desperate. The Bengals are the better team and should win especially without Suggs.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:09 AM)Utts Wrote: According to local media members, Harbaugh simply made the proclamation that "The Bengals are the most talented team in the league."

I love it when an NFL coach agrees with me.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
They're 0-2. He's trying to get into our heads. Make us over-confident. Screw him. Whiny sphincter.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess it depends on what you consider "most talented." I wouldn't put this team up there as far as star power goes, but I don't see a better starting group from 1-22 in the league.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 01:40 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I guess it depends on what you consider "most talented."  I wouldn't put this team up there as far as star power goes, but I don't see a better starting group from 1-22 in the league.

agree! We have a talented group and barring injury I like this team's chances for a run past the Opening round of playoffs. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:54 AM)Shady Wrote: They're 0-2. He's trying to get into our heads. Make us over-confident. Screw him. Whiny sphincter.

exactly.
he wants the bungals to show up
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
If there's one thing that has been proven to screw up this team, it is over confidence.

How many years in a row have we had a "wake up call" game?

Harbaugh is playing into that weakness perfectly.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if the Bengals are the most talented team, but they are certainly up there when you look at the roster in its entirety.
Reply/Quote
If only talent was the only factor....
Reply/Quote
He is right. We are talented. And to beat us they have to force turnovers.
Reply/Quote
Old coaching tactic, you'll see Bill B. use to hype the other team. He'd say that if the Pats were about to face the Jags. It serves two purposes. Make sure you team comes out fired up to face the Bengals, hope the Bengals are reading their press clippings and believing they are superior and lowering their guard. Hopefully neither works.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:19 AM)Baby Hawk Wrote: I love it when an NFL coach agrees with me.   ThumbsUp

the bengals do have a plethora of talent..unfortunately that "talent" wilts in big games and playoffs,.. 
Reply/Quote
I'm glad to see the team getting some praise and attention, but I'll be leery of comments like this from the guy who said "Joe Flacco is the best qb in the league."
Reply/Quote
Everyone is picking Baltimore. I don't think our boys will let up one bit.

Harbawl can suck it
Reply/Quote
Bengals win, and keep their streak going against Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
where chad when you need to mail some pepto
Reply/Quote
I think he means what he says. However, I wouldn't get fooled into thinking this isn't desperate ploy to motivate his team that can't afford an 0-3 start.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:54 AM)Shady Wrote: They're 0-2. He's trying to get into our heads. Make us over-confident. Screw him. Whiny sphincter.

Yes
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: where chad when you need to mail some pepto

They need more than Pepto this time.
Reply/Quote