Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cleveland Browns

[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 11:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:

I love the credits at the end, but how can you create a browns video without including the 2005 game when Harrison slams the browns fan to the turf and  his explanation at :20 below "I just hate losing to the Steelers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC3xNSiRTDc
Reply/Quote
when you compact it all in 20 min like that its real depressing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow ...
Reply/Quote
LMAO

I forgot that LeBron James kicked Braylon Edwards outta Cleveland during his first go round as dictator of the city.

Seriously....  Is their a more wretched, classless, and disgusting fan base than Browns fans?  They get what they deserve.  They keep selling that dump out while the organization keeps counting their money, and putting a shitty product on the field.

The NFL should take a page from Europe, and relegate the Browns to the CFL.  If they do some damage up there, maybe  they can come back.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That was the saddest thing I've ever seen.

And I've watched The Notebook.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
No mention of Big Ben being drafted a few picks after Winslow and nothing about James Harrison plow driving that drunk guy. Skipped over Brady Quinn being a high draft pick as well. Only say much ineptitude can be fit into a 24 minute video.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 10:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No mention of Big Ben being drafted a few picks after Winslow and nothing about James Harrison plow driving that drunk guy. Skipped over Brady Quinn being a high draft pick as well. Only say much ineptitude can be fit into a 24 minute video.

Already mentioned about the Clown fan being slammed, but yeah, Brady Quinn... was drafted 22nd, so was Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel ...all drafted 22nd lol. 
Reply/Quote
Was hoping for a thread about the black dude from Family Guy who now has his own show. :angry:
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Two seasons above .500 in their 15ish years. That's pretty miserable.

Really, is there a worse team with that long of a stretch? I think even the Raiders have done better.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:34 AM)Benton Wrote: Two seasons above .500 in their 15ish years. That's pretty miserable.

Really, is there a worse team with that long of a stretch? I think even the Raiders have done better.

People forget that the browns sucked before they moved. During the 90's they only had 1 winning season.
They simply picked up where they left off when they returned.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/
Reply/Quote
I just watched that entire video and The NFL really should put an end to the failed Cleveland experiment. It's a disgrace to football.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 02:07 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I just watched that entire video and The NFL really should put an end to the failed Cleveland experiment.  It's a disgrace to football.

Why?  They make money and fill seats.  Unlike the Jaguars.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 11:55 PM)xxlt Wrote: Was hoping for a thread about the black dude from Family Guy who now has his own show.  :angry:

Even that was cancelled..... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 11:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:

The guy committing vandalism and theft (stay class Browns fans) looks like a chimp using rudimentary tools...  Also kinda reminds me of that scene from 2001 Space Odyssey.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Factory of sadness, indeed.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
"We didn't have the most stable people in the world sitting in the stands." -Al Lerner
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why?  They make money and fill seats.  Unlike the Jaguars.

That stadium is half empty on game days...

...because all the Browns fans leave at half time.
Reply/Quote
Look at this list of QB's :

Josh McCown (3) / Johnny Manziel (1)
Brian Hoyer (13) / Johnny Manziel (2) / Connor Shaw (1)
Jason Campbell (8) / Brandon Weeden (5) / Brian Hoyer (3)
Brandon Weeden (15) / Thad Lewis (1)
Colt McCoy (13) / Seneca Wallace (3)
Colt McCoy (8) / Jake Delhomme (4) / Seneca Wallace (4)
Brady Quinn (9) / Derek Anderson (7)
Derek Anderson (9) / Brady Quinn (3) / Ken Dorsey (3) / Bruce Gradkowski (1)
Derek Anderson (15) / Charlie Frye (1)
Charlie Frye (13) / Derek Anderson (3)
Trent Dilfer (11) / Charlie Frye (5)
Jeff Garcia (10) / Kelly Holcomb (2) / Luke McCown (4)
Kelly Holcomb (8) / Tim Couch (8)
Tim Couch (14) / Kelly Holcomb (2)
Tim Couch (16)
Doug Pederson (8) / Tim Couch (7) / Spergon Wynn (1)
Tim Couch (14) / Ty Detmer (2)

It's like the Mother of all QB Train Wrecks
Reply/Quote
Browns fans are the biggest bandwagoners in the league. Amazing how many people suddenly confess to being Browns fans once they have one of their annual 4-6 wins.
Reply/Quote