Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hat Trick And Pecking Order
(09-16-2020, 01:21 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: This Thursday we will all have the privilege of watching the "Battle in the Basement". One team will crawl out of the basement and the other will be the sole occupant. If I were a betting man, I'd pick the Browns to be the winner. I have a feeling even the Bengals fans agree, but good luck getting any of them to publicly agree or disagree...before the game.

On another note, who the heck thought this game deserved a prime time slot?

On paper the Browns are definitely the better team.

Yet they can't seem to play well as a team.  Beckham gets 22 yds. 3 of 10 targets.

Bengals play better together, but shoot themselves in the foot more than any team I have ever seen.

I'm actually looking forward to this--two jinxed teams. Anything can happen.

Turnovers are exciting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 06:59 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Hey V. How's it hangin? I just posted on the DawgTalkers Smack Shack and told them you should be reinstated. 

Doing great mickey how's you?  Are there anyone still posting there? Hilarious
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
F'ing Joe Burrow looks pretty damn good. Don't F-it up and Bengalize him and you're set at QB for the next 15 years. Faker Gayfield is now easily the worst QB in the division.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 08:12 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: F'ing Joe Burrow looks pretty damn good. Don't F-it up and Bengalize him and you're set at QB for the next 15 years. Faker Gayfield is now easily the worst QB in the division.

Can't imagine how good he'll look when he's aged 30 years over the next 14 weeks.

Once again the Bengals get something nice and do absolutely **** all to keep it that way.

I ***** hate this team...
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:43 AM)Vambo Wrote: Doing great mickey how's you?  Are there anyone still posting there? Hilarious

I'm good V. Their smack shack is deader than this one. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 12:40 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I'm good V. Their smack shack is deader than this one. 

They never got the idea that like you and I we can be civil talk football and talk some smack without going to extremes.  It's just for fun taking so serious is nuts! Wink 

Hopefully things pick up so we can all enjoy some good banter.   ThumbsUp
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote