Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?
Ghost, haunted house, UFO's, etc.

I'm definitely a skeptic when it comes to all of this stuff, but for some reason I find it incredibly entertaining. Convince me your story (if you have one) is legit.

PS I don't want to make a total no jokes rules with this thread, but I'm looking for semi-serious answers.
Reply/Quote
I have a friend who grew up in a haunted house.

He had encounters all the time. His mom's wedding ring would go missing and then randomly show back up on the ring stand right where she left it. He also saw ghosts in his house and felt someone "pressing" on him when he slept quit often. He and his family did a little research and I guess a man and woman lived in that house and on their wedding night the bride ended up committing suicide. He was almost in tears when he was telling me all these stories so I tend to believe him.

Back in high school my two friends and I frequented Buffalo Ridge (one of the most haunted streets in Cincinnati) pretty regularly. There is an old white house on the street that is supposedly haunted. My one friend and I drove separate from my other friend that night and went to the white house. We some what vandalized it (just threw stuff around on the inside) and ended up leaving. On the way home the friend of ours that drove separate called us in a panic. A white car was following him flashing its lights and wouldn't leave him alone. He ended up stopping his car on the street, got out, and went up to the car behind him to see what was up. There was no one in the car. When he got back in his car the car stopped following him but he got continuous "unknown" calls on his cell phone all night.

He came over and showed me his cell phone the next morning and the call log. I could tell he was pretty upset/flustered. My friend is a pretty prideful guy so to see him like that kind of made me believe him. I see this friend maybe once every couple years and I always bring up the story and to this day he swears on his life that it happened.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 04:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Ghost, haunted house, UFO's, etc.

I'm definitely a skeptic when it comes to all of this stuff, but for some reason I find it incredibly entertaining.  Convince me your story (if you have one) is legit.

PS I don't want to make a total no jokes rules with this thread, but I'm looking for semi-serious answers.

for as many times as we have tried to invoke i have not seen anything to make be an absolute believer.  but i've been told i'm not very attuned to the spirit world.

Now i will say my imagination while being in strange places has caused me more issues than any actual thing. lol

The one time i was little and hearing things turned out to be a bee hive in my bedroom wall.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 04:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Ghost, haunted house, UFO's, etc.

I'm definitely a skeptic when it comes to all of this stuff, but for some reason I find it incredibly entertaining.  Convince me your story (if you have one) is legit.

I'm with you, I'm a major skeptic.  But I love watching shows about ghosts, Bigfoot, etc...

I do however believe there's alien life out there, and that they have been here.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I woke up in the hospital after being in a coma for almost three months with no recollection of what had happened to me, but, after they told me, I was convinced that a there was a woman in the car with us, but it was actually only me and my two other friends.

I was also convinced that she used to come and see me, which, I was in a coma, I obviously didn't know who came to see me, but I was convinced that she did.

I don't even really remember saying it much because the days and weeks after I woke up are all pretty much gone from memory, which is another thing because, with having no short-term memory at first (I'd forget where I was not even a minute after they told me), how could I remember her at all, much-less with any details?

What makes it even more weird is, if you remember my thread about meeting the lady that climbed in the backseat with me and lifted me out, was it her that I somehow knew? I was instantly in a coma when we hit the tree, and then not even my family knew what had happened and no one had told us that she had climbed in to save me, so was it her that I somehow was convinced was in the car?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 07:36 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm with you, I'm a major skeptic.  But I love watching shows about ghosts, Bigfoot, etc...

I do however believe there's alien life out there, and that they have been here.

I believe that there has to be alien life somewhere in the universe, but why wouldn't we have more proof?  

If they have been here, why wouldn't they have come back?  If they have the technology to get here, then they could EASILY take us over, so why wouldn't they?  If they're peaceful, why wouldn't they have made contact?

Why are we so convinced that aliens have to be smarter than us?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 06:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I believe that there has to be alien life somewhere in the universe, but why wouldn't we have more proof?  

If they have been here, why wouldn't they have come back?  If they have the technology to get here, then they could EASILY take us over, so why wouldn't they?  If they're peaceful, why wouldn't they have made contact?

On your last point, Stephen King's The Tommyknockers addresses this question beautifully. The short answer is no, they certainly don't have to be.

The evidence of visitation to ancient civilizations seems to be pretty clear to me. 
Some of the cellphone pics of UFO phenomena is pretty amazing. Hell, our own government doesn't even bother to deny the existence of this stuff anymore... . 

Although the Aliens Under Every Rock perspective can get laughable at times, some of what Ancient Aliens presents is pretty compelling to me.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Yes.
Reply/Quote
PS my (future) wife and I saw a point of light in the sky changing directions unlike any craft I'm aware of, when we were camping on Bull Shoals lake.

Another time I saw 2 craft hovering noiselessly just west of my house when Bill Clinton was in town. We live due West of Little Rock. I wish I had a telescope to view them more clearly. They had 3 lights in a triangular arrangement, one red, one blue, one green, but not at all bright. Very strange. Secret military design, or something more? Can't say.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 06:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I believe that there has to be alien life somewhere in the universe, but why wouldn't we have more proof?  

There is plenty of proof out there. I truly believe they are visiting us and possibly in contact with some on earth. Watch the Joe Rogan podcast with Commander David Fravor. He is a retired Navy pilot who encountered UFO crafts that had flight technology that was HIGHLY more advanced than ours. And there's video proof and documentation and other people that back the encounter up. 

If Aliens are in contact with us, then they are smarter than us. They have developed the technology to visit us from planets light years away. We haven't even begun to scratch that surface yet. But yeah, there are most likely other life forms out there that aren't nearly as advanced as us, too. Micro organisms on other planets. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 08:59 PM)SladeX Wrote: On your last point, Stephen King's The Tommyknockers addresses this question beautifully. The short answer is no, they certainly don't have to be.

The evidence of visitation to ancient civilizations seems to be pretty clear to me. 
Some of the cellphone pics of UFO phenomena is pretty amazing. Hell, our own government doesn't even bother to deny the existence of this stuff anymore... . 

Although the Aliens Under Every Rock perspective can get laughable at times, some of what Ancient Aliens presents is pretty compelling to me.

Yep - this is the Cmdr Fravor thing I was talking about. They declassified his experience about a year ago. It was on the front page of the NY Times. It's SUPER interesting. 

A lot of people think there is something happening in our oceans where a lot of these "tic tac" encounters are taking place. 
Reply/Quote
One night coming home from a concert, the wife (fiancé at the time) and I were driving thru some serious fog. You couldn’t see 2 car lengths in front of us so I was only going about 25-30 miles per hour. As we got about 10 miles out from home, we passed something along side of the road. The only way I can describe it was on oversized white or gray horse standing on the side of the road. All we saw were it’s four legs, but it was huge. Way taller than my vehicle. The wife asked me what was that? I didn’t know but I didn’t want to stop, turn around and find out. Super weird. I drive on this road weekly to this day, and every time I drive by that spot I try to come up with a possible answer. I just don’t know.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

Well, maybe they DO come back?  I don't know the answer my friend, I am just going on logic.  And it tells me there HAS to be more life forms out there, somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 07:36 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm with you, I'm a major skeptic.  But I love watching shows about ghosts, Bigfoot, etc...

You about to be visited by the ghost of fantasy future. That MF gonna be carrying a sickle too.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 02:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You about to be visited by the ghost of fantasy future. That MF gonna be carrying a sickle too.

My Maulers eat ghosts for breakfast, and I'll stick that sickle up your...nose!   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 01:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There is plenty of proof out there. I truly believe they are visiting us and possibly in contact with some on earth. Watch the Joe Rogan podcast with Commander David Fravor. He is a retired Navy pilot who encountered UFO crafts that had flight technology that was HIGHLY more advanced than ours. And there's video proof and documentation and other people that back the encounter up. 

If Aliens are in contact with us, then they are smarter than us. They have developed the technology to visit us from planets light years away. We haven't even begun to scratch that surface yet. But yeah, there are most likely other life forms out there that aren't nearly as advanced as us, too. Micro organisms on other planets. 

Maybe I  should have said wiser. And on second thought. is the ability to google knowledge making each of us more intelligent,  or do we simply have more easy access to information, perhaps even getting dumbed down as individuals moving forward. Which means our leadership is getting dumber as individuals as well. 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
My main experiences came from Waverly Hills in Louisville. Just google 'Waverly Hills'.

I was part of a 10 person group that rented it out for 8 hours overnight a few years back. It was just us and no one else, as we could freely roam wherever we wanted.

I captured some freaky stuff on my digital recorder I took. And came back quite a few pictures (a high end Nikon camera) that were quite abnormal of what the pictures should be have been. I did hear a few odd sounds and had 'feelings' you might say, but nothing concrete.

Regardless I can 100% for sure say that I didn't experience nothing. What that was exactly, I dont know. It very well could have been an unknown scientific phenomena of some kind, as opposed to a spiritual religious kind.

I also used to go to Gettysburg Battlefield years ago, quite a few times. And about each time I went I always had a few pics that had anomlies that just shouldn't have been captured. Now back then I had a higher end Canon 35mm,so couldnt 'fake' them as there the negatives.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2020, 03:52 AM)Millhouse Wrote: My main experiences came from Waverly Hills in Louisville. Just google 'Waverly Hills'.

I was part of a 10 person group that rented it out for 8 hours overnight a few years back. It was just us and no one else, as we could freely roam wherever we wanted.

I captured some freaky stuff on my digital recorder I took. And came back quite a few pictures (a high end Nikon camera) that were quite abnormal of what the pictures should be have been. I did hear a few odd sounds and had 'feelings' you might say, but nothing concrete.

Regardless I can 100% for sure say that I didn't experience nothing. What that was exactly, I dont know. It very well could have been an unknown scientific phenomena of some kind, as opposed to a spiritual religious kind.

I also used to go to Gettysburg Battlefield years ago, quite a few times. And about each time I went I always had a few pics that had anomlies that just shouldn't have been captured. Now back then I had a higher end Canon 35mm,so couldnt 'fake' them as there the negatives.

The wife and I have wanted to go to waverly for years, but it hasn't worked out.

Which is ok. Right now we live ina house with 3 ghosts. 
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2020, 04:38 AM)Benton Wrote: The wife and I have wanted to go to waverly for years, but it hasn't worked out.

Which is ok. Right now we live ina house with 3 ghosts. 

Screw that!  I ain't movin' around there.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Several.

My brother and I saw a confederate soldier ghost rise up out of the surf on a South Carolina beach late at night (we ran all the way back to the villa where our family was staying on vacation).

Angels visited me twice at a convenience store where I worked, once trying to appear as a trades worker guy (his jeans and jean jacket were too new-looking and you could see infinity in his eyes through his aviator rim glasses), The second time it was a blonde, middle aged woman in bright violet festive wear on Christmas eve when I was ticked about having to work. They were both giving me messages of hope and let me know how much I was loved.

More recently, my dad's spirit causes mini-calamities like how he shut my bedroom door on what would have been his birthday. When my mom was alive and we went driving somewhere once, we could sense my grandfather's distinct scent of pipe tobacco mixed with Old Spice. So, we knew he was around. And my mother herself sometimes shows up in my dreams to show me stuff and tell me stuff. She usually appears as she did when I was a little kid and she was in her early 30s.
Reply/Quote