Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?
I know I've told the story before but:

While in HS I was out on a double date and we were going to be brave and take the girls through Munchkinville. As I was turning around at a dead end road I played like the car stalled. After the girls frantically vowed to withhold any extra curricular activities for the evening if I didn't get out of there quickly..the car really would not start.

After we sat for a while and letting the engine cool (my little punk ass was not getting out to look under the hood) it fired right up and I speed out of Munchkinville never to return.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 04:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Ghost, haunted house, UFO's, etc.

I'm definitely a skeptic when it comes to all of this stuff, but for some reason I find it incredibly entertaining.  Convince me your story (if you have one) is legit.

PS I don't want to make a total no jokes rules with this thread, but I'm looking for semi-serious answers.

Ive always been a bit obsessed with the a paranormal ...as kids we would sit on the roof and look for UFOs and of course  the Bigfoot stories..
I myself however I have never had a real scary incident ( had some questionable ones), however I have had many friends tell me some real spooky stuff over the yrs that have happened to them.  One that involved them staying in this bed and breakfast in the mid west and hearing strange  knocking nd noises on the wall all night with no explanation by the caretaker or anything outside . Come to find out there was  murder in that room and on way home they were receiving these "staticy"  cell phone calls from something saying "stay away" ...etc etc.... They never gave cell numbers to anybody out there. Who knows if someone was messing with them  but these are very believable people.  
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2020, 07:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Screw that!  I ain't movin' around there.   Hilarious

It's not bad. Just creepy at times.

We bought the house my wife grew up in. There's the ghost of a boy she grew up with. He's chill. He closes doors and turns on lights, that sort of stuff. There's an old lady who is creepy. Like makes you feel like putting your head in a blender. Last one is just a dude. He doesn't do anything.
Reply/Quote
Not personally, but I took a class called the Philosophy of Parapsychology. The professor was the former president of the Parapsychological Association and talked about his experiences investigating claims during his career. Fascinating stuff.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Uh. Now I'm not so sure. Yesterday the wife and I were opening our gifts early, as we're going to have family here for Christmas. (Just be 4 of us.) Anyway, I had the stereo playing in the background. Very low, they were playing Christmas songs. After we were done, I said, "this is the best Christmas, ever..." and then I heard this play.

For you long time members, I think it was my old friend?

Merry Christmas Dave.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote