Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have the Bengals fined Trey
$1 billion yet? That may be the single stupidest penalty in Bengals history. 3rd and 25 and you take four steps? I still can't wrap my head around that one.

Sorry I just had to vent a little.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trey was yapping quite a bit yesterday more than usual.... think he went rogue for a series.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
nope...they gave him the game ball

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: $1 billion yet? That may be the single stupidest penalty in Bengals history. 3rd and 25 and you take four steps? I still can't wrap my head around that one.

Ha. Yeah that was a bad one.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, was an extremely brutal penalty. Can’t do that, but he has been usually great so I’ll give him a pass sense we won. Would he easily One of most talked about if we lost.
Reply/Quote
That was a selfish move on his part.Have to be disciplined at all times at the NFL level,or,you,or your team,or both could pay a hefty price.Just not worth it.
Reply/Quote
Probably just a little over excited to show his old team they should have believed in him. It was a dumb penalty though, I agree.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:06 PM)pally Wrote: nope...they gave him the game ball

He had a number of good plays, but none bigger (well, other than the one that is subject of this thread) than the 3rd and 4 with 2.19 left and the Bengals down 2 when he hit Dalton and caused an errant pass. Had that pass been completed and the Saints received a new first down, then it would have been bleak for the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
That was a terrible penalty to take.

I thought he was getting held on almost every play in the second half, it seemed like the left tackle was always wrapping his arm under Hendrickson's helmet / neck to hold him off, maybe that's not a hold though?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: $1 billion yet?  That may be the single stupidest penalty in Bengals history.  3rd and 25 and you take four steps?  I still can't wrap my head around that one.

It happens to many good players over course of career 
Reply/Quote
He's been A1 for us enough that I can give him a pass for one boneheaded screw up.

But he's now out of boneheaded screw ups on the year.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 05:15 PM)likwit19 Wrote: That was a terrible penalty to take.

I thought he was getting held on almost every play in the second half, it seemed like the left tackle was always wrapping his arm under Hendrickson's helmet / neck to hold him off, maybe that's not a hold though?

I was joking with my family that, if he ever made it to the hall of fame, the statue should be him getting held like that.
Reply/Quote
Maybe it’s just me but I thought the penalty itself was complete garbage / unsubstantiated.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 05:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: Maybe it’s just me but I thought the penalty itself was complete garbage / unsubstantiated.

You are the first person in two separate Bengals communities I frequent that have expressed this opinion. Ironically, it genuinely might just be you. It was a completely awful play by Hendrickson. Very easy flag. 
Reply/Quote
Well alrrrrriighhty then lol. Fair enough. Haha
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 05:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: Maybe it’s just me but I thought the penalty itself was complete garbage / unsubstantiated.

It’s definitely just you.

That penalty was 100% legit. It really doesn’t get much more blatant than that one was.

Reply/Quote
That is was what a “blacked out” Trey Hendrickson looks like that has become completely possessed by spirits not of this world. Watching him on the sideline pleading with coaches to challenge his “strip sack” that looks on his face was just weird…almost like he was going to start bawling. He looked mentally disturbed LoL
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 05:51 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: That is was what a “blacked out” Trey Hendrickson looks like that has become completely possessed by spirits not of this world. Watching him on the sideline pleading with coaches to challenge his “strip sack” that looks on his face was just weird…almost like he was going to start bawling. He looked mentally disturbed LoL

So basically he turned into Jefferson from Fast Times. LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:06 PM)pally Wrote: nope...they gave him the game ball

Are we playing Steeler ball now?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 05:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are we playing Steeler ball now?

Zac clearly hates Andy. Ninja

Reply/Quote