Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having surgery tomorrow.
Hey folks. Just thought a few of you might want to know, I'm having an arterial bypass surgery in my lower torso tomorrow at 7:30. I'm scared as shit.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm pulling for you to come out just fine. Rest easy, the medical community can do marvelous things.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
You got this buddy. Great people will take of you and get you in a better spot. The internet better watch out once we get TT to full strength! Gonna be some great finds to share.

I for one am looking forward to it! All the best my man, keep us abreast!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 07:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm pulling for you to come out just fine. Rest easy, the medical community can do marvelous things.

(10-13-2021, 08:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You got this buddy. Great people will take of you and get you in a better spot. The internet better watch out once we get TT to full strength! Gonna be some great finds to share.

I for one am looking forward to it! All the best my man, keep us abreast!

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll be home and back on by Friday afternoon.
Reply/Quote
Best of luck
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good luck TT. Everything will be fine.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 11:13 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thanks guys.  I'm sure I'll be home and back on by Friday afternoon.

Hurry Back...    See you friday
Reply/Quote
I know I'm late here. But as soon as you feel up to it make sure you let us know that things went well. Wishing you the best.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Hope the surgery went well!!
Reply/Quote
Hope all went well. Drop a line to let us know how you are when you are able.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Hope everything went ok pal. Don't know ya yet as well as everyone else on here but as a fellow Bengal fan and someone familiar with this surgery(My dad had it done a few years ago) I hope all is well!

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Friday. 6:00 and I'm home. My leg hurts like hell, but I've got new arteries!
Reply/Quote
Thanks for all the well wishes guys!
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 07:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Friday.  6:00 and I'm home.  My leg hurts like hell, but I've got new arteries!

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you got through it okay.  Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 07:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Friday.  6:00 and I'm home.  My leg hurts like hell, but I've got new arteries!

Welcome back, be sure to take it easy for a while (physically).  Otherwise, glad the procedure was a success!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 07:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Friday. 6:00 and I'm home. My leg hurts like hell, but I've got new arteries!

DRINK SOME WATER BRO! That leg cramp gets me every now and again too!

Glad to hear you’re good. Get some rest so you can get back to those try on haul suggestions for us.
Reply/Quote
My dad had the same surgery 30 years ago and managed to live another 30 years. It was painful, but he pulled on through no problems. He called himself zipperman afterwards because they had to take arteries from his legs to graft to his aorta so he was cut from collar bones to his heels.. You'll be ok..Just don't try to overdue it..
Good luck man!

Woops, I thought this was written tody.. Glad you got to wake up to type. Sounds like you're the new Zipperman..
Actually you don't have new arteries. You have the same old arteries just rearranged in a new place..   ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 09:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: DRINK SOME WATER BRO!   That leg cramp gets me every now and again too!  

Glad to hear you’re good.  Get some rest so you can get back to those try on haul suggestions for us.

I need to start those up again.  I didn't know anyone watched them.  Shoulda' figured you were.
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you one thing, these Oxycontin they gave me are quite nice.
Reply/Quote
…. here we go. See you in the spring TT.
Reply/Quote